Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Guide how to stake in our friends chat [Elite Ranks] HyUHYJq

+7
Past Tents
JEZI
slaye0140
EUR0
Rex
Austin
Coin
11 posters

Guide how to stake in our friends chat [Elite Ranks]

Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Guide how to stake in our friends chat [Elite Ranks] Empty Guide how to stake in our friends chat [Elite Ranks]

Post by Coin Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Hello guys this is guide how to stake in our friends chat.

Austin
    Austin

Guide how to stake in our friends chat [Elite Ranks] Empty Re: Guide how to stake in our friends chat [Elite Ranks]

Post by Austin Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Coin wrote:Hello guys this is guide how to stake in our friends chat.

Wow the host in the video was so OP. Cool
    Rex
    Rex
    Captain
    Captain

Guide how to stake in our friends chat [Elite Ranks] Empty Re: Guide how to stake in our friends chat [Elite Ranks]

Post by Rex Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:15 pm

lmao austin, if any1 needs help feel free to pm me or another host!
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:01 pm

This really good because we got yt alot people asked me how to bet i just say check yt. Very Happy then i dont need to explain every man.
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Euro Pid wrote:This really good because we got yt alot people asked me how to bet i just say check yt. Very Happy then i dont need to explain every man.
    Yeah so true lol
    Rex
    Rex
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Rex Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:31 am

Austin wrote:
    Euro Pid wrote:This really good because we got yt alot people asked me how to bet i just say check yt. Very Happy then i dont need to explain every man.
    Yeah so true lol

omg lazy noobs <3
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Ahaha na elite rex idk how 5ppl in same time ask me how to bet I explain them they understand me but I say to trail me and they follow probably they don't know how to trail on video its better explained we got I think 3videos about it how to bet in elite ranks.
    slaye0140
    slaye0140

Post by slaye0140 Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:10 am

good start but maybe you should provide a written copy in the thread for those not wanting to click outside links
    Rex
    Rex
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Rex Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:09 am

Euro Pid wrote:Ahaha na elite rex idk how 5ppl in same time ask me how to bet I explain them they understand me but I say to trail me and they follow probably they don't know how to trail on video its better explained we got I think 3videos about it how to bet in elite ranks.

lmfaoo yh I understand the struggle, glad we've got coin xd oh and the op host ofc xd
    Rex
    Rex
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Rex Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:10 am

slaye0140 wrote:good start but maybe you should provide a written copy in the thread for those not wanting to click outside links

mmm... we maybe have to add that but idk... people who don't trust the owners or youtube links wont trust anyone lol...
    slaye0140
    slaye0140

Post by slaye0140 Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:31 pm

lol true I guess that aims toward the "cover your bases early" category even though the rep is already built lol
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Past Tents
    Past Tents

Post by Past Tents Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:45 pm

I really liked the 'Bangs' and 'Booms', great effects used.
    IROCZ

Post by IROCZ Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:44 pm

So watching some videos I get how to be a staker. But I am curious on the host's end, how do they get the person they duel against? And is the host risking anything except for not getting paid?
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:47 am

You pay the hosts before he goes in to stake so that's not a risk.
    The only risk he has is getting scammed.
    If he gets scammed he has to refund you with his own money though.

They shouldn't get scammed too often though as for high pots they try to only stake trusted people for obvious reasons.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:11 am

Only risk for the bettor is trading an imposter. Best way to prevent this is waiting for a confirmation in the fc/watching the host's stream
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Mon May 16, 2016 10:30 am

Nice video Coin ;')

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 pm