Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Came with 25M, Left with 800M HyUHYJq

+6
Leonism
Dragon
BrobReborn
Khiza
Austin
Bach
10 posters

Came with 25M, Left with 800M

BrobReborn

Came with 25M, Left with 800M Empty Came with 25M, Left with 800M

Post by BrobReborn Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:32 am

Hey guys, as this is my first post I will do a quick intro before getting started. My name is BrobReborn (Ingame I'm currently GrimmJaw6, I will explaim that in a sec). I haven't been in RS in a long time, probably about 2 years. I wanted to come on and get some nostalgia and look at my old account, but I was shocked to find out that it actually was hacked! I recovered it easily and beefed up the security, and I found out that the hacker leveled me up about 40 total levels, did a shit load of quests that I never would have done, and left me 25m. As a big gambler from back in the days of dicing, flowering, and irc dicing, instinctively I came on to irc dice. I found that this was pretty much dead, so I took my 25m to the duel arena. I am level 125 with only 90 mage and 88 def, so I couldn't really find any good duels.

Anyway, I saw a bot advertising this clan, and I thought it was an irc dice clan. I quickly found out otherwise and did about 5 minutes of research before placing my first bet. Long story short, thanks to 7D, HSHSHS, and a tad bit of Bach, I ended up earning 815M. This is crazy for me since I've always had a history of losing mega money gambling in runescape, about 5 years ago when I was a sophmore in highschool I actually stole $500 from my parents credit cards to buy gold and dice. Obviously I've matured a ton since then, but my gambling demons are still there. I am satisfied with my 800M pile, but knowing me I'll be cleaned within 24 hours.

Thanks a lot to this clan, I really love the concept of this. I actually have a 50/50 chance, and both the host and myself want to win. I think I'm going to chill with you guys for a while, I really have no interest in actually playing rs anymore, so gambling is the next best thing I can do lol. I'm going to hopefully try to build up a nice stack, and build a good rep in this clan. If I don't get cleaned and rage quit, that is lol. I look forward to seeing you guys around! My name will be changed to BrobReborn in game in a few weeks, if you read this message and see me ingame, please try to call me brob :p
    Bach
    Bach
    General
    General

Location : America: Land of the Racist Liberals & Fat Terrorist Supporters

Came with 25M, Left with 800M Empty Re: Came with 25M, Left with 800M

Post by Bach Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:55 am

Nice, and congratulations on your profit! I hope to see you around more often, as this is the first time I've ever seen you before. Be careful with your money -- don't put yourself in a position to be cleaned!
    I hope you have a great time at Elite Ranks and think about participating in the clan beyond betting!
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:17 am

Hey yeah seen you ingame. This is 7D. Nice wins haha most of us are addicted to this as well. Good luck not getting cleaned very easy to. Nice to meet you. Congratulations.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:21 am

Hope to see you around.
    BrobReborn

Post by BrobReborn Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:38 am

Annnnnnnnnd Cleaned! Very Happy

Highested was 2.75B, it was a glorious run. I wish I would've just took my earnings and made $1000 or however much the shit goes for these days, but fuck it Very Happy GG guys, probably will never see you again :p

I shall forever be known as 1 Night Grimm Wink . I probably made you guys a 400M+ in comm though. Have fun everyone, and pro tip: probably should never bet more than like 20% of your bank at a time lol.
    Dragon
    Vip
    Vip

Post by Dragon Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:52 am

rip. good luck in life.
    Leonism
    Leonism

Post by Leonism Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:42 am

Lmaooo I also turned 95m to 875m in back when I was in stake of w54. I tried sniping a guy on a 9x loss and bet all in....yup...he hit that 10x loss. I made bank, and lost bank, both on the same day lol.
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Chronos Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:10 am

lol i remember coming to this clan with literally chum change,clueless of what the clan was about and then a week later i was making serious bank.I'm just someone who lives to gamble and loves the thrill of winning money.Iv'e made lots of money in the past but now i'm a broke noob, my biggest accomplishment was turning 12m into 5b in about 4 days and then losing it all in the same night lol but it was an amazing run if i can do it so can everyone. Very Happy

SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Wow bro gratzz, hope u liked ur stay @ the fc
    Emily
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Emily Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:27 pm

That's what we like to hear Very Happy Maybe you should take some screenshots and set up a log of your winnings here on the forums Very Happy

Account security is a priority, if you need any advice hit me up.
    Jack™
    Jack™

Post by Jack™ Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:38 pm

Gzzz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 pm