Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff. HyUHYJq

3 posters

Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff.

Poll

If you can't do what a customer asks and try to refund them and they said that they dont want refund. Would that still make me a scammer?

[ 0 ]
    Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff. Vote100%Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff. Vote10 [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff. Vote10100%Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff. Vote10 [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff. Empty Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff.

Post by Khiza Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Recent event happened between me and Bach and it was not nice. He is new host and some of you may know him.

I want to tell what happened.

I was in teamspeak joking around with everyone. We had a talk about girls then talk about staking. And then we moved on to graphics. I was involved alot in teamspeak. I liked Bach, funny guy. I pm'd him couple weeks ago. May you vouch me. He said sure, but requested a signature. I said sure. I always love making graphics, especially for the fc. Bach asked me when siggy will be done. As a joke, I replied. "What siggy". He then replies "from deal". First of, it wasn't a deal. We both asked each other a favour. I then replied "what deal Smile". As i say this, he was pming Jezi that I "scammed" him. I was unaware of this. I said I was joking straight after and told him I was busy with a video that C0IN requested. He then started moaning that I scammed him and said that I only said it was a "joke" to hide the fact I was "trying" to scam him. I asked him how was I trying to hide it. He said that Jezi was aware. Jezi was no where. He hasnt typed or talked. Bach was lying. I told him it was a joke and I would do it. He didnt accept it. He carried on calling me a scammer.

I knew I took the joke took too far for him so I said sorry. He didnt accept it. He said I attempted to "scam" him. I made it clear to aswel that I dont like being on the bad side on people. I said sorry so many times. I even tried to take back my words and said I'll make it now. He still didnt accept. He then said that Im only willing to make signature now to save my ass. He thought that i wasnt doing it to make up to him, but only hide it from everyone that I tried "scamming" him.

I tried everything I could to sort it out, buy Bach continued calling me a scammer. I personally messaged him and I'm sorry. I also told him i will refund 20m or give him signature. He then told me that he doesnt want 20m or my shitty graphics. I was angry now. It was clear to me that this guy only wants to ruin me rather than take signature and leave the situation. He called my graphics shit and continued accusing me of scamming. I havent insulted him neither have I lied about anything.

NBC News, who was a great friend. Messaged me saying "What happened.". I didnt want to say anything. I just told him that "Bach was a bad guy and dont make friends with him". He send pm to Bach. I respect NBC News, but I wont trust him after that. I still do very much like him.

Bach hasn't accepted Money neither refund yet he still calls me a scammer.
    This guy is evil. I said sorry 100x times but he never said it once. Still pointing fingers at me.

He tried ruining my reputation. Telling everyone I scam and accuse me of scamming.

Accusing someone of scamming is absolutely evil in the graphic world. Especially when they refuse refund.

I always refund if I'm busy or physically cant do it. I also refund if they dont like.

Im Elite Ranks Graphic Designer and Video Maker for 1 year. Never scammed or never will.
    I cant take someone accusing me of scamming. I just posted this to let people know what really happened.

Thank you.
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff. Empty Re: Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff.

Post by Chronos Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:46 pm

lol some hosts take jokes the wrong way but if that's what really happened then that's just sad man he shouldn't be accusing you like that telling everyone that u scammed him especially after when u try to refund him and then denies it, which means he's just trying to antagonize the situation.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff. Empty Re: Bach is a disgusting evil lier that fake stuff.

Post by Khiza Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:14 pm

I love every host in Elite Ranks, but taking a joke that far is disgusting.
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:12 am

This is not the appropriate place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am