Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Some Advice HyUHYJq

+5
HKC
SantaHats
EUR0
Le Pid
Khiza
9 posters

Some Advice

SantaHats
    SantaHats

Some Advice Empty Some Advice

Post by SantaHats Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Ok, So over the last few weeks we have had like a lot of people applying for temp/trial hosts. So iam not saying people don't deserve this because even I did a host trial application.
    Firstly you have to atleast be in fc for around 6 months + [My opinion]
    Secondly you need to be really helpful to the fc, here are examples : Donate to Drops, Promote Our Fc and Do giveaways.
    Third, You need to be trusted in the fc.
    Fourthly/fourth? [IDEK Razz] You Need to be a good member of fc, have a nice personality and be friendly and known by people in fc
    Be in the Fc's Good books.

Iam not saying this because I got a rank and I am not bragging or anything I don't want people thinking that Very Happy
    Anyways ...
    This is just what I think =D
    List down anything else you guys would give as Advice =D
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Some Advice Empty Re: Some Advice

Post by Khiza Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:00 pm

Not really advice.
    Just requirements to help you get the rank.

Lets be blunt but I dont think I'll see any free trial ranks. We have enough hosts as it is and hosts that are willing to pay. I do agree that some people in our fc, should get the chance to be a trial rank, but problems willl be caused.

Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Khiza wrote:Not really advice.

Lets be blunt but I dont think I'll see any free trial ranks. We have enough hosts as it is and hosts that are willing to pay. I do agree that some people in our fc, should get the chance to be a trial rank, but problems willl be caused.

I do agree these should be reqs. in order for something like this however I do not agree on the fact problems will be caused.

I am not just saying this just because I applied as well, the biggest problem would be money whereas the biggest risk would be 200M (Max 100m bets) & reputation damage,
    The other problem could be the person getting the trial rank being addicted to staking actually stake the earned comission & isn't able to pay-off their rank.

Basicly what I would say is, may there ever be something like a 'trial' again, make sure the player who gets it actually has a good plan on paying off their rank asap and when not let them work that out first and make sure they stick to it or else there'll be a derank.

I've seen some players in this FC for such a long time (way longer than me) who just haven't had luck at staking/saving up but truly deserve it.
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:47 pm

I think we need few hosts more at Europa timezone usually when I login there is no rank .
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Le Pid wrote:

I do agree these should be reqs. in order for something like this however I do not agree on the fact problems will be caused.

I am not just saying this just because I applied as well, the biggest problem would be money whereas the biggest risk would be 200M (Max 100m bets) & reputation damage,
    The other problem could be the person getting the trial rank being addicted to staking actually stake the earned comission & isn't able to pay-off their rank.

Basicly what I would say is, may there ever be something like a 'trial' again, make sure the player who gets it actually has a good plan on paying off their rank asap and when not let them work that out first and make sure they stick to it or else there'll be a derank.

I've seen some players in this FC for such a long time (way longer than me) who just haven't had luck at staking/saving up but truly deserve it.

A dosent have to be you saving up for a rank IMO, its a chance for old/hard working people in fc to make Money
    HKC
    HKC

Post by HKC Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:14 pm

SantaHats wrote:
    Le Pid wrote:

A dosent have to be you saving up for a rank IMO, its a chance for old/hard working people in fc to make Money

i agree
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Thank you, but I am moving this to Elite Talk since this is only for host applications.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:14 am

I only applied for host because I thought you were required to when you buy rank lol. But yeah there should be some requirements added to prevent the spam creation of applications.
    I R I S H
    I R I S H

Post by I R I S H Fri May 06, 2016 4:54 pm

I didn't even know there was such a thing. I'd love to do a trial. I agree with the stipulations, should be around for a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am