Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

@cheesybread calling me a scammer! post your proof kid. cuz what you showed was no proof.sick of hearing this HyUHYJq

+3
lm princess
HKC
Khiza
7 posters

@cheesybread calling me a scammer! post your proof kid. cuz what you showed was no proof.sick of hearing this

ELITE BETZ
    ELITE BETZ

@cheesybread calling me a scammer! post your proof kid. cuz what you showed was no proof.sick of hearing this Empty @cheesybread calling me a scammer! post your proof kid. cuz what you showed was no proof.sick of hearing this

Post by ELITE BETZ Thu May 05, 2016 9:17 pm

i demand LEGIT proof from you kid or take down your scammer post.
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

@cheesybread calling me a scammer! post your proof kid. cuz what you showed was no proof.sick of hearing this Empty Re: @cheesybread calling me a scammer! post your proof kid. cuz what you showed was no proof.sick of hearing this

Post by SantaHats Thu May 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Well you owned The Great ur aswell so idk and u also need proof
    ELITE BETZ
    ELITE BETZ

@cheesybread calling me a scammer! post your proof kid. cuz what you showed was no proof.sick of hearing this Empty Re: @cheesybread calling me a scammer! post your proof kid. cuz what you showed was no proof.sick of hearing this

Post by ELITE BETZ Thu May 05, 2016 9:46 pm

show me proof lol? and how em i supposed to show proof when im being accused you make no sense.
    ELITE BETZ
    ELITE BETZ

Post by ELITE BETZ Thu May 05, 2016 9:54 pm

deleted my rude comment

Last edited by ELITE BETZ on Fri May 06, 2016 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Thu May 05, 2016 10:27 pm

Yup I defintley don't stream and that's why there is so many streams of me doing dp... well done bro! anyways  ur not coming back to fc no1 wants u here, and before I "put u on blast" sad  sad .
    Go take more selfies with ur gf, better than you tryna proof ur not a scammer : 3
    BTW Its Oops not Ops L

Last edited by SantaHats on Thu May 05, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Thu May 05, 2016 10:28 pm

ELITE BETZ wrote:i demand LEGIT proof from you kid or take down your scammer post.

yeah I think that is true because the words cheesybread said I think its not a proof in my opinion
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Thu May 05, 2016 10:29 pm

ELITE BETZ wrote:mr santahats who doesnt stream when he drops.. and u do very small drops... im almost 100% your a scammer so you should shut ur mouth before i put u on blast..... ops just did Wink

Shut up man. This kind of attitude wont get you on anywhere. You need proof. He has every proof of him pming you about loan and you didn't go against his pm. You rather told him to wait and also clearly stated he wasn't online, suggesting talks to do with the loan.

Right now you're guilty unless you have proof. You're a rank just like us, so if you get accused of something like taking a loan or taking a bet without permission. You have to pay it back unless you have proof or the person has proof.

Right now aswel he has sufficient proof to get you deranked.
    HKC
    HKC

Post by HKC Thu May 05, 2016 10:31 pm

i was paid back by elite betz just saying the loan that i gave he paid 20m but, idk about any others or other loans
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Thu May 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Khiza wrote:
    ELITE BETZ wrote:mr santahats who doesnt stream when he drops.. and u do very small drops... im almost 100% your a scammer so you should shut ur mouth before i put u on blast..... ops just did Wink

Shut up man. This kind of attitude wont get you on anywhere. You need proof. He has every proof of him pming you about loan and you didn't go against his pm. You rather told him to wait and also clearly stated he wasn't online, suggesting talks to do with the loan.

Right now you're guilty unless you have proof. You're a rank just like us, so if you get accused of something like taking a loan or taking a bet without permission. You have to pay it back unless you have proof or the person has proof.

Basically he should get deranked, i have seen him ask loans in sow54 and say he is trusted and will pay back also he has more than just 1 loan to pay off, this guy is SAD
    HKC
    HKC

Post by HKC Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 pm

HKC wrote:i was paid back by elite betz just saying the loan that i gave he paid 20m but, idk about any others or other loans

and what i mean by that is idk about any other loans as in if he got them or if he paid them. just cfing i was paid back 20m loan i gave, i do agree however dont react like that it's not good man =/
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Elite Betz by being angry and saying like those words to santahats you will not get rank back I think
    You just need to calm down mate and prove to us that thing didn't even happend
    CheesyBread
    CheesyBread

Post by CheesyBread Fri May 06, 2016 3:31 am

Elite Betz... you know you scammed me and thats the end of it. you can try and cover up all you want it doesnt matter. I have been a part of this FC for months now and have respect for everyone in this fc I have no reason to get someone i dont even know de ranked...... you could easily just have paid me the 50m you owed me and we wouldnt even be here or even better yet not ask for a loan from a bettor in the first place.
    CheesyBread
    CheesyBread

Post by CheesyBread Fri May 06, 2016 4:48 am

you pay and i garuntee you they will compromise with your rank
    ELITE BETZ
    ELITE BETZ

Post by ELITE BETZ Fri May 06, 2016 6:57 am

SantaHats wrote:
    Khiza wrote:

Basically he should get deranked, i have seen him ask loans in sow54 and say he is trusted and will pay back also he has more than just 1 loan to pay off, this guy is SAD
    santa shut your fucking mouth with your no proof ass...hkc even told me you never paid him 5m best spamm and you just pocketed it.. really you guys should be looking into santahats.. l0l instead of me when im innocent and im geting people to confirm it Very Happy
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Fri May 06, 2016 8:47 am

ELITE BETZ wrote:
    SantaHats wrote:
    Khiza wrote:

santa shut your fucking mouth with your no proof ass...hkc even told me you never paid him 5m best spamm and you just pocketed it.. really you guys should be looking into santahats.. l0l instead of me when im innocent and im geting people to confirm it Very Happy
    Actually I payed press agent... l0l do I have to cf with hkc who I have to pay for my best spammer?
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Fri May 06, 2016 8:55 am

and also I didn't pick him because he wasn't the best spammer and I gave it to agent ... So now u can shut ur fat gob
    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by oZEUSo Fri May 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Betz looks and reminds me of Kevin Owens Very Happy
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Fri May 06, 2016 6:00 pm

oZEUSo wrote:Betz looks and reminds me of Kevin Owens Very Happy
    l0l power bomb?
    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by oZEUSo Fri May 06, 2016 6:13 pm

SantaHats wrote:
    oZEUSo wrote:Betz looks and reminds me of Kevin Owens Very Happy
    l0l power bomb?

LOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:45 am