Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

JARVIS INC ll HOST APPLICATION ll  HyUHYJq

2 posters

JARVIS INC ll HOST APPLICATION ll

jarvis inc

JARVIS INC ll HOST APPLICATION ll  Empty JARVIS INC ll HOST APPLICATION ll

Post by jarvis inc Thu May 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Runescape Name: Jarvis inc

Country & Timezone: UK/Scotland GMT

Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?:yes I have

Are you able to livestream while hosting?:Yes I am able to live stream use to stream a lot of call of duty/fifa on twitch/mlg a few years ago

How long have you been a member of the clan?: I join the FC every day without fail,

What is your total wealth?: That all depends on how luck the hosts have been that day varies a lot between 1m-2.5b

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:
    Since i got 99 mage,hp,def I have found it very hard to leave the duel arena it is basically my second home, So I though while I am there making money why not help other people who may not have the stats or like to bet on others to win. When ever i am on my computer 9/10 I am on Runescape. There is nothing better than helping other members of the community gamble so they can hopefully afford what they were intending on getting.

What have you done so far to support the clan?: When ever i am in the Friends chat I am always on the look out for any duplicate/scammers/people pretending they have host power/people with names that are similar to the hosts
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

JARVIS INC ll HOST APPLICATION ll  Empty Re: JARVIS INC ll HOST APPLICATION ll

Post by Malik Thu May 12, 2016 10:45 pm

jarvis inc wrote:What is your total wealth?: That all depends on how luck the hosts have been that day varies a lot between 1m-2.5b

Just say you're cleaned, we don't judge Razz

Haven't seen you before so can't vouch. You need to be much more active within the FC and TS. Donate to drop parties, etc

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 am