Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

@@everyone convinced me to apply@@ Soron for 1bar HyUHYJq

+4
Malik
EUR0
magethug1
Tigres
8 posters

@@everyone convinced me to apply@@ Soron for 1bar

magethug1

@@everyone convinced me to apply@@ Soron for 1bar Empty @@everyone convinced me to apply@@ Soron for 1bar

Post by magethug1 Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:16 am

been around long time with you fools.. love u you to death........ rsn:soron ........... I spam for all dps and sometime for free and I adv for hosts and I'm always on line and will be a great dp host@@@@
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

@@everyone convinced me to apply@@ Soron for 1bar Empty Re: @@everyone convinced me to apply@@ Soron for 1bar

Post by EUR0 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:39 pm

do some your own dps and be active on ts3
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    magethug1

@@everyone convinced me to apply@@ Soron for 1bar Empty Re: @@everyone convinced me to apply@@ Soron for 1bar

Post by magethug1 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:37 pm

lol I couldn't figure out how to write up my application.... accidently ended up PMing you guys.... I wouldn't ask for vouches... but I agree ill be in timespeak more .... ill host a dp very soon thank you guys
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:33 am

Check apps by other menagers
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:24 pm

You have posted in the wrong fourms, Plus your format is wrong, but good luck
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:53 am

You posted on the wrong sub-forum and didn't follow an application.

Where to post your application

Application Form
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Moved thread to the right section.
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:16 am

Anti-Vouch because yesterday you scammed 20m dp money which was donated by thegodofpoor, when I pmed you , you said that it was a gift I waited him to come online and asked him instantly and he said that the money he gave you was for a drop party not a gift .

Dp Mod
    Tokikuto
    Tokikuto

Post by Tokikuto Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:14 am

If Im Princess is telling the truth, please give the money to him/her since he/she is a dp mod. For now, I will not vouch for you since there is a scam accusation on you by the fc's dp mod.
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:53 am

I heard you scammed, no vouch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 am