Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Drop Party Mod Application - Xrix HyUHYJq

+10
EUR0
Drunk Fluffy
Khiza
lm princess
Malik
Freeflaw
RsTaco
Polypore 54
Fearless moo
ELITE BETZ
14 posters

Drop Party Mod Application - Xrix

Xrix
    Xrix

Drop Party Mod Application - Xrix Empty Drop Party Mod Application - Xrix

Post by Xrix Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:06 am

IGN: Xrix

07.19.2016 18

Current Rank: Drop Party Manager

What I have to offer: I have been a drop party manager now for a decent bit of time and was basically hired on the fact that my drop parties were well executed and my stream is a very high quality along with my "commutating voice" everyone tells me I have when I stream and I pull allot of players now with the reputation I have grown. I have been trusted now with allot of money totaling over maxed cash and haven't ever scammed, always been respectful, and bonded very well with my fellow wagers partners. I would like to become a DP Mod because of the new situation that with the new DP Mods currently in place. However I have found a problem with the DP Mod list that the admins are un aware of at the moment. Currently our DP Mod's are Duel, Princess, The Great Ur, and Chronosapien, and I soon found out Chronosapien is no longer with wagers and working with dropperz's fc "w2 drops" as a dp admin/mod there. Also I have seen very inactive help from Duel and the only DP Mods I ever see online are princess and the great ur. I would like to help step up my game and get these DP's running again and I would like to be the man to do that for this FC.

Your man Xrix, Thanks Cool
    ELITE BETZ
    ELITE BETZ

Drop Party Mod Application - Xrix Empty Re: Drop Party Mod Application - Xrix

Post by ELITE BETZ Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:54 am

vouch.
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:50 pm

ELITE BETZ wrote:vouch.

Thanks for your support Cody!
    Fearless moo
    General
    General

Post by Fearless moo Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:30 pm

vouch ! Very Happy
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Fearless moo wrote:vouch ! Very Happy

Thanks for your support! #Moo4Admin
    Polypore 54

Post by Polypore 54 Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Vouch, good guy would make a successful DP Mod Smile
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Polypore 54 wrote:Vouch, good guy would make a successful DP Mod Smile

Hell yeah! Thanks for the support Joe!
    RsTaco
    Captain
    Captain

Post by RsTaco Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Support Very Happy
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:57 pm

RsTaco wrote:Support Very Happy
    Thanks for the support TACO!!!!
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:49 pm

A known scammer!

Last edited by Hierso on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Hierso wrote:Xrix, a very nice dude, also very serious and in for a joke.
    He would be a nice dropparty moderator for sure.
    What i see happening right now is, some dropparty moderators think they're the admin of this community or something like, they keep moving people to just talk, i mean if you need to talk to just one person it could be in a private message at teamspeak 3, if you need to talk to a group okay, then its needed to move people but the only thing in the teamspeak right now is: Has been moved, Has been kicked, some of them are kicking people for no reason, and keep denying everything what they do wrong, but if someone else is doing something wrong they're attacking them.

Thanks for the support and thanks for all of your DP Managing/Moderation in the past!
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 pm

You are welcome man.
    Freeflaw
    Freeflaw

Post by Freeflaw Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:23 am

Vouch but in our current state of drop party mods, there's not a high chance of you becoming one in my opinion. There was a recent "reboot" and 4 drop party managers were recently upgraded to drop party moderators. Since Chronosapien is already covers the US timezone, I doubt you would become one because you're also in the US timezone.

But it is a vouch from me.
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:58 am

Freeflaw wrote:Vouch but in our current state of drop party mods, there's not a high chance of you becoming one in my opinion. There was a recent "reboot" and 4 drop party managers were recently upgraded to drop party moderators. Since Chronosapien is already covers the US timezone, I doubt you would become one because you're also in the US timezone.

But it is a vouch from me.

Thanks for the voucher! By the way Chronosapien is no longer with wagers Razz
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Vouch. Xrix is one of the few DP managers that actually talks in TS and we need more like that. Also, he's good at doing DPs c:
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Malik wrote:Vouch. Xrix is one of the few DP managers that actually talks in TS and we need more like that. Also, he's good at doing DPs c:

Thanks for the vouch! <3
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Vouch xrix is a very nice guy , always active , always willing to help Smile
    Good luck on ur application
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Vouch from me.
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:44 pm

lm princess wrote:Vouch xrix is a very nice guy , always active , always willing to help Smile
    Good luck on ur application

Thanks for the vouch! and your current moderation!
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Khiza wrote:Vouch from me.

Thanks for the vouch! Great work with graphics!
    Drunk Fluffy

Post by Drunk Fluffy Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Such a nice Guy [ Support ]
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Drunk Fluffy wrote:Such a nice Guy [ Support ]

Thanks for the support! Flufffffffffy
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:48 am

Good luck
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Xrix
    Xrix

Post by Xrix Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:52 am

EUR0 wrote:Good luck

Thanks EUR0!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm