Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

app to become an offical host thanks for everything :P HyUHYJq

+4
Skill-Rex
Hierso
Drunk Fluffy
EUR0
8 posters

app to become an offical host thanks for everything :P

the myster

app to become an offical host thanks for everything :P Empty app to become an offical host thanks for everything :P

Post by the myster Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Runescape Name:VIP-MYSTER
    Country & Timezone: Israel/KSA time zone
    Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?: Yes
    Are you able to livestream while hosting?: Yes, I am able to live stream
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: i am a member of this clan for like 2 years now
    What is your total wealth?: i'v been hooked up to a high roller on team speak as reaching 5b+ bets on the new site but atm i lost my 2b Sad
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: well I am going to help the fc a lot if I gain that host rank by donating and doing giveaways for the fc.
    what have u done to the fc: i'v helped some of the new dp managers how to do a dp and helping with spamming always for the dps and giveaways also answering people questions about the fc around the runescape and i'v donated some of my money for the hourly drop parties and now am looking to be a trial host and prove that u can o trust me with that rank Very Happy

Last edited by the myster on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

app to become an offical host thanks for everything :P Empty Re: app to become an offical host thanks for everything :P

Post by EUR0 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:57 pm

H U G E V O U C H for this guy ! by EUR 0
    the myster

app to become an offical host thanks for everything :P Empty Re: app to become an offical host thanks for everything :P

Post by the myster Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:05 pm

thank you EURO <3
    Drunk Fluffy

Post by Drunk Fluffy Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Vouch! <3
    Best of luck ! <3
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Goodluck bro.
    the myster

Post by the myster Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:15 pm

thanks @hierso and @fluffy much love <3
    Skill-Rex
    Skill-Rex

Post by Skill-Rex Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:32 pm

V O U C H ! Awesome guy, great Dp Manager and hopefully an awesome host Smile
    the myster

Post by the myster Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:43 pm

Thanks man @skill-rex
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:25 am

Good luck to you as long as you stop gravedigging Very Happy
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:11 am

Good Luck man!!!!!!
    the myster

Post by the myster Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Thank you bro <3 @malik
    the myster

Post by the myster Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:16 pm

Thanks man @the great ur
    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by oZEUSo Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:06 pm

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but nowadays trial ranks have been stopped due to the majority of trial ranks scamming. Unless you have the wealth to pay for a rank it is highly unlikely you will get the opportunity sadly. A few rotten apples have ruined it for all.

Good luck however.

~Zeus
    the myster

Post by the myster Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:21 pm

@oZUESo
    I know its hard to get a trial rankbut ill try to keep faith and helping the fc growing up if i dont get a rank too..
    Cause if i dont get a trial ill get a rank oneday i know that Very Happy ..thanks anyway

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm