Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best HyUHYJq

4 posters

Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best

Poll

Host app

[ 1 ]
    Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Vote1033%Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Vote10 [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Vote1033%Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Vote10 [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Vote100%Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Vote10 [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    pentheus12

Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Empty Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best

Post by pentheus12 Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Runescape Name:Pentheus

Country & Timezone: USA Eastern timezone (05:00)

Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?:Yes yes and yes Smile

Are you able to livestream while hosting?:Yes I can stream high quality

How long have you been a member of the clan?:I have been a member of the FC for about 5 months now

What is your total wealth?:300m and growing Smile

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: So I first want to start out with I purchased a rank in the Little new FC (a mistake I know But legit yes) I have streams on my Twitch of me hosting and paying out bets. The FC is dead and I find myself coming to EW to bet anyways lol (risking a rank I don't care about anyway) I am an Elite Ranks loyalist and have donated a few times to the Daily DPs how ever it was never updated on the TS that I did (Elite Arena) 10m once and 5m another time. I also have done my own personal Spam trade winners for the FC only (5m wins). I love elite wagers and I'm here being honest about my endeavor with another FC and I regret it. Any ways I catch imposter account regularly and always report them to James or Whoever else is being Imposter. Latest catch was King Of Pid's imposter "Kinq Of Pid" I attend 90% of streams that go on including Giveaways and I really Love hosting. I just want to help the FC Grow and Prosper. I'm a very active RS player and play literally Every day. Doing random things from Slayer to afk woodcutting lol. however I seem to get burned out and always find myself at the Duel Arena either Getting Cleaned or Making bank. however my luck is that day haha. I love staking and it never gets Boring.

What have you done so far to support the clan?:Well I kind of said it all in the Paragraph above and will continue to support the FC by not only betting but my doing my best as a person to help the Growth and Development of the FC itself.

PS: I know ranks are currently not for sale but it never hurts to try. (cant succeed if you don't try AM I RIGHT?) any ways thanks for taking the time to read and I am hoping for the best for the FCs sake GL Smile <3
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Empty Re: Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best

Post by Malik Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Unfortunately, ranks are Not For Sale at the moment so the idea of someone getting a free rank is out of the question.

Also, I personally haven't seen you much in the FC so I would suggest coming onto our teamspeak (elite-ranks.teamspeak3.com) and being more active withinin the community. Say hi in the FC, donate to drop parties, etc.

Best of luck!
    pentheus12

Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best Empty Re: Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best

Post by pentheus12 Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:08 pm

Thanks Malik Smile I already knew the ranks wernt for sale atm and I'm definatly not asking for a free rank. I am on and off of the TS from time to time and I will definatly try to be more active in the TS and the FC chat . Smile
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Ranks Are NFS Atm.
    Plus, Trial Ranks are not given now because of the few trial hosts scamming. But well, Good Luck.
    pentheus12

Post by pentheus12 Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:51 pm

The Great Ur wrote:Ranks Are NFS Atm.
    Plus, Trial Ranks are not given now because of the few trial hosts scamming. But well, Good Luck.

Thanks ur Smile I knew that when I posted the application and I am hoping to have enough to buy a rank once they do go For sale. With that said I Posted the application in advance to see what some of the Guys/And Girls thought Smile. Any feedback is always welcomed In my book and I hope to one day be a part of the EW ranks Razz thanks again

Pentheus

Pentheus Application for Host Hoping for the best User1-dark
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Good luck
    pentheus12

Post by pentheus12 Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Thank you Euro Smile Nice Vid BTW m8
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:58 am

Good luck then.
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:28 pm

thanks pentheus

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 pm