Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Application to become an official host ~ Fearless LV HyUHYJq

3 posters

Application to become an official host ~ Fearless LV

Fearless Lv

Application to become an official host ~ Fearless LV Empty Application to become an official host ~ Fearless LV

Post by Fearless Lv Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:18 am

Runescape Name:Fearless LV
    Country & Timezone:
    Sweden (+1GMT) [Originally from Latvia (+2GMT)]
    Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?: - Maxed
    Are you able to livestream while hosting?:
    - Yes
    How long have you been a member of the clan?:
    I'm not so long in the fc yet. (around 2 weeks)
    What is your total wealth?:
    don't have a Wealth Evaluator, but Can have MAX cash stack if sold my weapons :p
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:
    Since I Love staking or any other (chance games) This would be my end Game goal! - other people might want to get all skills to 200M's or get all the pets avaliable, etc. But beeing a host is what i dream off. Helping other people, and have fun while doing it? - what can be better!!
    What have you done so far to support the clan?:
    I've recently achieved Drop Party Manager status, and been doing some pretty good DP's with Great stream quallity. And been adding GP to the drop partys I make as a DP manager.
    Since I know about this fc, I'm a bettor (High roller - in TS). I also keep an eye on runners and warn about that in the fc and just helping out others in general.

P.s. I'm willing to buy the rank! =]

I hope I've answered the questions complete enough, for more questions, just pm me.
    Sincerely, fearless lv

Last edited by Fearless Lv on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Application to become an official host ~ Fearless LV Empty Re: Application to become an official host ~ Fearless LV

Post by EUR0 Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:09 pm

Good Luck !
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Application to become an official host ~ Fearless LV Empty Re: Application to become an official host ~ Fearless LV

Post by Malik Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Considering we just rose rank prices because of an influx of rank sales, I doubt even God will be given a free rank. In any case, I've seen you on TS a lot and you seem like a cool guy so good luck ;o

Edit:
    Fearless Lv wrote:P.s. I'm willing to buy the rank! =]

Good luck in that case!

Last edited by Malik on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New info)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm