Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

How to Download and Use New Calculator - Page 2 HyUHYJq

+14
Khiza
Rex
remyplays
bills
Malik
Helluva Guy
free hug
Arraylist
EUR0
Nitro
Fearless moo
RsTaco
NoDuck
Coin
18 posters

How to Download and Use New Calculator

Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

How to Download and Use New Calculator - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Download and Use New Calculator

Post by Khiza Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Malik wrote:
    Khiza wrote:I've been advertising shit for 5 years now, and I know how people work. Right now what you're saying is plain. If you provide evidence, that will give me something to consider, but all Im hearing is, you dont need this, you dont need that. If its not what we need, provide suggestions to upgrade our website than discarding everything I say.

To be fair, his suggestion is quite literally keeping the website as it is.

Imo I'll support the home page additions you just mentioned as long as the website stays uncluttered and clean. I just don't want this to be dead like these forums e,e

Why would it be clustered? Just keep everything clean and layed out nicely.

Keep the website as it is, and watch it die out like this forum did. The one thing that I believe is keeping the website running right now is that 15 minute giveaway thing that keeps people sitting in chat. If it wasnt for that, the website would die in a months time.
    Helluva Guy
    General
    General

How to Download and Use New Calculator - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Download and Use New Calculator

Post by Helluva Guy Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 pm

On the website itself you can see who the biggest bettors are granted there some outliers in there but it shows the hosts that are on and imo has everything we need for a sight. anything else can go directly on our forums.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Helluva Guy wrote:On the website itself you can see who the biggest bettors are granted there some outliers in there but it shows the hosts that are on and imo has everything we need for a sight. anything else can go directly on our forums.

Lol, you dont get it.

We have a 7b giveaway in 2 weeks time. Where is it in forums?
    Another question, how many people are active in forums excluding hosts?
    Why the fuck do you want a website that can track bets? When you have fc and stream?

I want a website with a plugin to track hosts not a website that tracks hosts. I want the website to do multi functional things to make it even more worth while to stay.

Don't you get it bro, forums has died. We can turn this website into a online fc interaction thats build mainly around tracking hosts. By this, I mean website is much easier and accessible to use.

We are barely getting 10 posts a week in the forums.

Imma build a photoshop design to show you guys how much of upgrade we can do with the suggestions I provided.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:24 am

this is the kind of thing im suggesting:

How to Download and Use New Calculator - Page 2 IRmx9Ng

How to Download and Use New Calculator - Page 2 XRgjyUe

here for better look:
    https://imgur.com/a/Lzqhf
    Helluva Guy
    General
    General

Post by Helluva Guy Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:26 am

yeah man that actually looks pretty good i can talk with Arraylist and see what he thinks.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Khiza wrote:this is the kind of thing im suggesting:

How to Download and Use New Calculator - Page 2 IRmx9Ng

How to Download and Use New Calculator - Page 2 XRgjyUe

here for better look:
    https://imgur.com/a/Lzqhf

Bruh that looks dank af. Credit to Malik for helping with the FC logo BTW

On a side note, the competition/highscore is not going to work unless we change something. As it is, when you put in a bettor name then click WIN/LOSS it deletes all the bettor names. Because of this, I doubt anyone will be writing full bettor names every single time which means there'll probably be 10 different variants of high rollers on the highscores list.
    bills

Post by bills Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:55 pm

rank me up please a3d here
    remyplays

Post by remyplays Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:20 am

Rank up : Remy Plays
    Rex
    Rex
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Rex Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:24 pm

hi
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:50 am

thats one of my updates done

www.elite-ranks.com
    khosro

Post by khosro Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:01 pm

why when i wanna logg into it says invalid email or password i do write the correct email and password used to make a account on the site
    ;( plz help
    gullo bad

Post by gullo bad Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:42 am

khosro wrote:why when i wanna logg into it says invalid email or password i do write the correct email and password used to make a account on the site
    ;( plz help

Hi,

You won't be able to log into the calculator because you are not a host.
    So basically using this calculator costs 4B.

Vinnyr
    kamu

Post by kamu Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:17 am

need rank to access calculator. Kamu
    bull

Post by bull Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Website username: Bull

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:29 am