Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Khiza's Rank Application [ACCEPTED] - Page 2 HyUHYJq

+20
Coin
great gamble
Host
Past Tents
B MW
Sh33dy | Feelinn
Shehzadi
The Arsh
Jn
xdutchmanx1
Halal Money
Banned
Bach
NBC News
Rex
Dragon
EUR0
Khiza
Hostraad
24 posters

Khiza's Rank Application [ACCEPTED]

B MW

Khiza's Rank Application [ACCEPTED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Khiza's Rank Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by B MW Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:47 am

Vouch

really nice guy,friendly can have a nice chat always Smile
    Past Tents
    Past Tents

Khiza's Rank Application [ACCEPTED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Khiza's Rank Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Past Tents Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Chat shit get banged, Vouch!
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Haha

Living life, getting laid, getting paid.

Thank you guys Smile
    Bach
    Bach
    General
    General

Location : America: Land of the Racist Liberals & Fat Terrorist Supporters

Post by Bach Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:24 am

Khiza is trying to back out of a deal we made by lying about it. I repeal my previous vouch/support for him.

EDIT:
    I would like to elaborate as to why I am repealing my vouch.
    As a new rank, I was not aware that Khiza even existed. However, he was literally begging me for a vouch.  I saw that he supported the clan by designing the website and offering graphics, but I still did not know who he was, so I asked him to make a signature. I said I didn't care when it would be done, or how it was; I simply only wanted to make a deal just to have some sort of basis of knowing him.  It's been a bit over a week since then, and he has yet to provide me with the signature, but I was not worried. He said he would give it, so I trusted him.
    However, tonight, Khiza was talking about graphics in Teamspeak, so I decided to bring it up.  What surprised me was that he flat out denied our ever making such a deal.  Clearly this is scamming, so I said it several times.  He simply said he didn't scam because we didn't make any deal. This went back and forth several times, with no hint of him joking at all.  About two minutes of this happening, I poked Jezi saying what happened and he began participating in the chat saying that it was funny.  ONLY THEN DID HE BEGIN SAYING THAT HE WAS JOKING AND THAT HE'D MAKE ME THE SIGNATURE.  This is clearly suspicious behavior, especially since he said that he didn't even care about our deal since he already got what he wanted (Yes he actually said this).
    It does not end there, however.  He later messages me with a request that I not talk shit about him behind his back, and I said I never did, and closed the chat.  He was clearly desperate that he would get his approval to be a host removed and didn't want to jeopardize it due to his little escapade.  However, several minutes later, someone messaged me saying that Khiza told him to not trust me/befriend me because I'm a bad person.
    So not only did he try scamming me and play it off as a joke, he also decided to talk shit about me behind my back after asking me to not do exactly that to him.  I would be very disappointed if Khiza became a host, as I do not trust him, nor do I support him.  I feel sorry for anyone who has befriended him.

As for compensation, I do not care about any signature.  I have many graphic designer friends who can make me things several times better for free.  I only requested a signature to get to know him better, which he failed to come through with.

Last edited by Bach on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:38 am; edited 3 times in total
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:43 am

stop cryingg
    Host

Post by Host Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Bach wrote:Khiza is trying to back out of a deal we made by lying about it. I repeal my previous vouch/support for him.

EDIT:
    I would like to elaborate as to why I am repealing my vouch.
    As a new rank, I was not aware that Khiza even existed. However, he was literally begging me for a vouch.  I saw that he supported the clan by designing the website and offering graphics, but I still did not know who he was, so I asked him to make a signature. I said I didn't care when it would be done, or how it was; I simply only wanted to make a deal just to have some sort of basis of knowing him.  It's been a bit over a week since then, and he has yet to provide me with the signature, but I was not worried. He said he would give it, so I trusted him.
    However, tonight, Khiza was talking about graphics in Teamspeak, so I decided to bring it up.  What surprised me was that he flat out denied our ever making such a deal.  Clearly this is scamming, so I said it several times.  He simply said he didn't scam because we didn't make any deal.  This went back and forth several times, with no hint of him joking at all.  About two minutes of this happening, I poked Jezi saying what happened and he began participating in the chat saying that it was funny.  ONLY THEN DID HE BEGIN SAYING THAT HE WAS JOKING AND THAT HE'D MAKE ME THE SIGNATURE.  This is clearly suspicious behavior, especially since he said that he didn't even care about our deal since he already got what he wanted (Yes he actually said this).
    It does not end there, however.  He later messages me with a request that I not talk shit about him behind his back, and I said I never did, and closed the chat.  He was clearly desperate that he would get his approval to be a host removed and didn't want to jeopardize it due to his little escapade.  However, several minutes later, someone messaged me saying that Khiza told him to not trust me/befriend me because I'm a bad person.
    So not only did he try scamming me and play it off as a joke, he also decided to talk shit about me behind my back after asking me to not do exactly that to him.  I would be very disappointed if Khiza became a host, as I do not trust him, nor do I support him.  I feel sorry for anyone who has befriended him.

As for compensation, I do not care about any signature.  I have many graphic designer friends who can make me things several times better for free.  I only requested a signature to get to know him better, which he failed to come through with.

Absolutely roasted. I support this; no support for Khiza.
    great gamble
    great gamble

Post by great gamble Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:09 pm

I used to be a hot and cold rank at daglo fc at w 18
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:38 pm

Accepted As Official Host Congratulations !
    B MW

Post by B MW Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Congratulation man,well deserved!
    Enzo
    Enzo
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Enzo Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:45 pm

gz man@@
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:36 am

Gz
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:58 am

congratz! Smile
    udmurds

Post by udmurds Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Congratz!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 pm