Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Application for drop party rank - Niyaz HyUHYJq

+3
burek23
SantaHats
Niyaz
7 posters

Application for drop party rank - Niyaz

Niyaz

Application for drop party rank - Niyaz Empty Application for drop party rank - Niyaz

Post by Niyaz Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Runescape Name: Niyaz
    Country & Timezone: UK/GMT (Normally online from 5pm to 10pm Rs time on weekdays & 12pm to 10pm on weekends)
    Combat Level?: 63 (if needed I would definitely train my stats)
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: I've known about the fc since it started but I only started becoming active in the fc last year. It's been a great experience and I hope to stay with this friends chat for a long time coming <3
    What is your total wealth?: My bank tend to fluctuate a lot of the time, due to staking on hosts. However I always keep around 50m bank to make sure I am stable.  

I've been staking with Elite Ranks Friends Chat for a long time and frequently been helping out ranks with advertising and gaining betters. My biggest bet in the fc was a 600m pot which i unfortunately lost tongue , but with the support of the ranks through dps I was quickly able to recover. From that outcome I realized that I would like to be in a position where I could similarly help people out in the friends chat and build a better atmosphere for the members. Another main reason to why I would like to be chosen as a drop party host is because I understand how to execute a good drop party and at the same time enjoy it. My fond for this has come from advertising with many other drop party ranks/managers, regularly, and learning not only how to bring different people into the friends chat through the 20-30m drop parties, but how to help them understand what elite ranks is about and what the friends chat has to offer. In addition to my previous point I have actively helped rookies with learning how to stake and taught them about the fc rules. Also from time to time, I have given cash out through giveaways and drop parties to those who are less fortunate in the fc and I have donated a considerable amount of gold to drop parties.  Lastly, I understand that many people have most likely checked off most the things I have mentioned in this paragraph and their are probably people who deserve this position more than me, but I would like to stress the fact that I am a determined individual that really wants to feel and be apart of the friends chat and do my best to help others through drop parties and giveaways <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I understand their are 100 of applications that probably sound the same as mine, and perhaps it's getting a little repetitive, so I decided to add some images of the bets I recently bet/ payouts (yesterday) on some of the hosts #ELITERANKSFC[/b]        

PS: Forgot to printscreen 100m and 200m bet on Ripclawed y'day Razz LOST both tho Sad

Application for drop party rank - Niyaz F334a2dbaed517197ea95167f10eb75d
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Application for drop party rank - Niyaz Empty Re: Application for drop party rank - Niyaz

Post by SantaHats Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Vouch!
    burek23

Application for drop party rank - Niyaz Empty Re: Application for drop party rank - Niyaz

Post by burek23 Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:55 pm

gl Smile
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:33 pm

GL :d
    Niyaz

Post by Niyaz Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Thx for the support guys <3
    Ripclawed
    Ripclawed
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ripclawed Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:17 am

Niyaz you are definitely a pleasure to have as a bettor, even in the worst situations when a host loses a bet, you are still polite and respectful. You remind me of myself when I first became a dp manager before I got a host rank, I can definately see your efforts and determination Smile it does not go unnoticed. keep up the good work! +1 vouch

-Dale
    Empiry

Post by Empiry Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Vouch goodluck
    Niyaz

Post by Niyaz Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:57 pm

Wow Dale and Empiry, thanks so much <3 Very Happy
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Gl
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Good luck ;o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 am