Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

How did you hear about Elite Ranks? HyUHYJq

+15
Tugba
Mcchesnutt
awan2199
JEZI
Ultra Your1
Jack™
The Arsh
slaye0140
Dragon
NBC News
Jn
EUR0
Rex
A Real Tool
Austin
19 posters

How did you hear about Elite Ranks?

Poll

How did you hear about Elite Ranks?

[ 6 ]
    How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote1021%How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote10 [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote100%How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote10 [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote1029%How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote10 [29%] 
    [ 9 ]
    How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote1032%How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote10 [32%] 
    [ 5 ]
    How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote1018%How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Vote10 [18%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Austin
    Austin

How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Empty How did you hear about Elite Ranks?

Post by Austin Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:36 am

Curious to see how you guys found out about us.

Feel free to comment for about your joining story.
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Empty Re: How did you hear about Elite Ranks?

Post by A Real Tool Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:38 am

Heard it from teamspeak, you better add that to your poll, a fair amount did LOL
    Austin
    Austin

How did you hear about Elite Ranks? Empty Re: How did you hear about Elite Ranks?

Post by Austin Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:43 am

A Real Tool wrote:Heard it from teamspeak, you better add that to your poll, a fair amount did LOL
    How did you join our teamspeak without knowing who we were? :L
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:46 am

Austin wrote:
    A Real Tool wrote:Heard it from teamspeak, you better add that to your poll, a fair amount did LOL
    How did you join our teamspeak without knowing who we were? :L
    Hey! Guess who's tired and read this wrong! I thought it was to find out how we found out about the forums LOL. I just woke up, shutup :c
    Rex
    Rex
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Rex Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:57 am

When I was looking for a stake rank I first off joined Stake of W54 because I teleported to the duel arena and immediately was at their spot. I got told that I wasn't able to buy a rank there.

Then I was like pfff fuck... then I saw a spam of Elite Hosts, and was like mmm lets try it out.. and ended up talking with James and bought a rank within an hour lol.
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:50 pm

My Friend Told Me For This Clan.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:35 pm

I saw a bunch of people walking in the ge saying 500m drop party. I said wth. I then proceeded to follow and here I am Smile.
    Dragon
    Vip
    Vip

Post by Dragon Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 pm

I was around when 5wap was owner of elite stakes or w/e as a dp manager. I believe a friend told me about it. Glad to be part of Elite Ranks community. cheers

Last edited by Dragon on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    slaye0140
    slaye0140

Post by slaye0140 Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:16 am

So I decided I wanted to stake again then realized how many scammers there were nowadays and I saw all the auto-ers spamming was like commish-stake sounds safe so I came over and tried small amounts on host at first after a few wins/losses james came online and started a giveaway then I was like this is right fc choice for sure when Im down i can go 2 giveaway and stake my winnings for zero risk was perfect opportunity
    The Arsh
    The Arsh
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by The Arsh Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:01 pm

I came back to rs after like 3 years. Then i just wanted to explore the duel arena and I saw a blob of people in the back and got curious so I found out about the fc. I think it was called elite stakes back then. I was scared to bet more than 1m for almost 2 weeks lol.
    Jack™
    Jack™

Post by Jack™ Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:29 pm

I heard about elite ranks from stream
    Ultra Your1
    Ultra Your1

Post by Ultra Your1 Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Not even sure how I found out about (Elite Fight back then)... probably through Jam3s!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    awan2199

Post by awan2199 Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Found out about it throught one of the old dp's ranks dp:) but I remember the first time when you got to the desert I ran away thinking it was a lure lol.
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:46 pm

awan2199 wrote:Found out about it throught one of the old dp's ranks dp:) but I remember the first time when you got to the desert I ran away thinking it was a lure lol.
    Haha, nice.
    Mcchesnutt

Post by Mcchesnutt Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:02 am

I love these events. The ranks always do a great job of advertising through DPS and make it very fun
    Tugba
    Tugba

Post by Tugba Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:08 pm

First of all i saw the other clanchat in xx forum not going to advertise anything here, and then i went to the place that they host then suddenly saw bunch of people standing stairs and that was elite ranks with more activer people then the other clan that was my story how i heard about elite ranks Very Happy
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:54 pm

multiple, the first time I ever noticed the name was a dp, later I got into it again thanks to a friend.
    Tamber

Post by Tamber Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:40 am

Found out from a friend.. was so skeptical but it didn't take long for me to start throwing up big bets lololol … then becoming a host after some convincing from fearless moo
    Leonism
    Leonism

Post by Leonism Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Was pking in edgeville, and died and went to edgeville bank, and saw a random bot spamming about this fc being the number 1 staking fc in runescape. Joined the fc, hopped to w54, then the host 'Heze' explained to me how it all worked, and I won my first bet on him, and he decided to make it comission free as a first bet Very Happy. Heze was a nice guy, really wonder where he is anymore. But ofcourse, heze is 2nd best host, number 1 will forever be JEZI Wink
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:36 am

Had no clue Elite Ranks existed. Then I joined the fc and started calling the hosts bets. Pulled out 200mil and went to 1.4bil that day Very Happy
    Dragon
    Vip
    Vip

Post by Dragon Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:44 am

Awesome ilz! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am