Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Application for drop party manager - ll Master ll HyUHYJq

Application for drop party manager - ll Master ll

ll Master ll

Application for drop party manager - ll Master ll Empty Application for drop party manager - ll Master ll

Post by ll Master ll Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Runescape Name: ll Master ll
    Country & Timezone: England - UTC+00:00
    Combat Level?: 104
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: More than a year but have left Runescape a couple of times for a short period of time.
    What is your total wealth?: 60M
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: I am an active member in the friends chat and I always try to answer questions and help people in the friends chat. I have also donated some money for the friends chat and I always participate in every drop party and I make sure I spam for the hosts. I also have some experience in hosting parties because in the past I have hosted numerous drop parties and giveaways in non member worlds using my own money.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: As I have mentioned before, I have donated for drop parties and I have contributed in helping others in the friends chat. Furthermore I attend all the drop parties and giveaways and spam for the hosts.

Thank you for reading this and I wish the best for this friends chat Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:53 am