Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager) HyUHYJq

+13
of staking
1gptobills
Shehzadi
stevangaleb
Bonnie
Ultra Your1
Base Tank
Malik
EUR0
King of pid
Replica
oZEUSo
SantaHats
17 posters

1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager)

1gptobills

1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager) Empty 1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager)

Post by 1gptobills Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Runescape Name: 1gptoBills (Advertsonly)
    Country & Timezone:Pakistan UTC+5:00
    Combat Level?:110
    How long have you been a member of the clan?:8 months
    What is your total wealth?:It keeps on fluctuating because I am regularly betting on several hosts at a time but I try to keep it more than 20m+
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:Okay so before coming onto the question I would like to brief you all that I came back to runescape because of Elite Ranks. I was passing by G.E one day that I saw a drop party being hosted by Elite Ranks therefore, I thought I should join it and once I came to that spot of duel arena I just started playing runescape again when I saw drop parties being hosted for billions
    Now, moving onto the question I have been telling my runescape friends on why you should join Elite ranks and how easy it is to make money aswell as "Lose" money :p But the best part is that you can recover all the money through advertising. Therefore I personally belief that my loyalty to this fc would be one of the main reasons to select me so that I can have the privilege of being a Drop party manager and actually enjoy myself along with our entire community of members.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: I haven't really contributed much to the clan however, I have been a regular advertiser for several hosts everyday whenever they require me. Also, I have been attending frequent drop parties and helping the clan to grow through spamming for drop parties and encouraging people to join elite ranks.Moreover, I have been regularly betting on several hosts everyday.
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager) Empty Re: 1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager)

Post by SantaHats Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:34 pm

VOUCH U USED TO ADVERT ALOT FOR HOSTS also long member of fc
    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager) Empty Re: 1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager)

Post by oZEUSo Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Vouch, solid adv has been around a long time, very considerate to the fact that hosts can't control wins and is overall a very jolly person. Also his time zone maybe useful to us.
    1gptobills

Post by 1gptobills Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:10 pm

Thanks zeus and santahats <3
    Replica

Post by Replica Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Agreed with Zeus. The timezone will be very beneficial to us as we're lacking during Asian/toward Australian timezones. Also agreed he'd be a very valuable addition to the FC and Drop party side of things inside the FC.

VOUCH
    King of pid
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by King of pid Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:29 pm

Vouch. Good advert and good timezone, completely agreed with replica. Good luck!
    1gptobills

Post by 1gptobills Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Thanks replica and pid Smile
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Good Luck
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:36 pm

Good luck!
    1gptobills

Post by 1gptobills Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:07 pm

thanks pid and ilz Smile
    Base Tank
    General
    General

Post by Base Tank Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:12 pm

Vouch! He's a nice guy and has adv'd for me for about 10 hours total. Best of luck on your rank Smile
    Ultra Your1
    Ultra Your1

Post by Ultra Your1 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Vouch, have seen him around a lot at the fc (spot) and in teamspeak as well. Time zone will be a huge + as well. Good luck!
    1gptobills

Post by 1gptobills Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Thank you tank and ultra Smile
    Bonnie
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Bonnie Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:26 pm

vouch a very good avert and a super nice person to talk with:D
    stevangaleb

1gptoBills (Application for Drop party manager) Empty gl buddy

Post by stevangaleb Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:17 pm

vouche gl my firned
    Shehzadi
    Shehzadi
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shehzadi Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Vouch! He has been my advert a couple times and he is great. I agree with Zeus and Replica we need someone from his timezone.
    1gptobills

Post by 1gptobills Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Guys much appreciated Smile Thankyou Bonnie, steven and shehzyyyy <3 guys Smile
    of staking

Post by of staking Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:02 pm

yo bro gl on the rank i hope u get it asap Very Happy grt man mah frnd too and ofc ill vouchhhhhhhhhh....idk about the time zone but yeah nice guy Very Happy

(y)
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:57 am

yes, we do need more people on during the australian timzeone, but to be honest I'm not too sure who you are, therefore you're clearly not on during my timezone, which we need. So I don't vouch, but neither do I anti-vouch. Good luck.
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Coungratulations Accepted As Official Drop Party Manager ! lol1!
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:18 pm

congratulations!
    Yolande_Babe
    Yolande_Babe

Post by Yolande_Babe Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:46 pm

<3 Nice guy...amazing person...one of my besties here <3 Vouch! he is an asset...must say Very Happy Grats Sweety I love you So Proud of U Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm