Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager HyUHYJq

+5
stevangaleb
SantaHats
Malik
EUR0
Le Pid
9 posters

Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager

Le Pid
    Le Pid

Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager Empty Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager

Post by Le Pid Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:26 pm

Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager XEfn94n

Hello there,
    Before actually going to the application forum I would like to introduce myself on the forums aswell, as I haven't done that so far.
    I am aware I am not very known yet in the Friends Chat, but I am trying as hard as I can to get my reputation up, I used to be a hoster back in the days, not for staking, but for H/C about 5-6 years ago, but to be honest I don't remember much from that time as I got banned on that account for RWT and it's been a long time ago, I've had many breaks in my carreer, I started enjoying RS again when I found out about the FC's in world 54, so I would like to thank you for that at first.

This brings us to my application to become an official drop party manager:

Runescape Name: Le Pid  (other account: True Mercher)
    Country & Timezone: Netherlands, GMT+1
    Combat Level?: 133 (other account: 3)
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: 2-3 months (Have never really been active untill about 1 month ago)
    What is your total wealth?: This changes on a daily base, as I stake a lot in this FC, for example yesterday I turned 100M to 700M and then got cleaned again.
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: The reason why I would like to become a drop party hoster would be because I want to proof myself before Climbing up, resepect should be earned and I have a feeling I can show I am trustworthy by becoming a dp manager, besides that I am a social person, and I really enjoy this community.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: Most of the things I did last month were on my skiller 'True Mercher', I spam for drop party's very often, When possible I offer to advertise for hosts, I bet on a daily base and whenever I'm online I'll be found at the clan spot for about 80% of the times I'm online.

I hope I have informed you all enough, and may there be any questions, feel free to ask them either here or In-Game.

See you on the Battlefield!

Images that should support I actually do my best to support the fc:
    https://i.imgur.com/IcW4lr0.png
    https://i.imgur.com/PeWxUdy.png
    https://i.imgur.com/PWlztiV.png
    https://i.imgur.com/TivTTBD.png

Also here is an album of yesterday 13-03-2016 where I called and betted over 700M+ worth of stakes (Turned 140M Into 700M and then lost it all on a lose streak):

https://imgur.com/a/lOpdv

Last edited by True Mercher on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager Empty Re: Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager

Post by EUR0 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Good Luck Very Happy
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager Empty Re: Le Pid's application to become an official drop party manager

Post by Malik Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Good luck!
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:03 am

Thank you both, that's kind
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:39 pm

To show I actually do my best for the fc, here are some screenshots of me getting best spam price:
    I've won more often but these are the ones I screenshotted aswell as the items I got from 1 day of going to dp's:

https://imgur.com/a/yw6Zb
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Gl on that I have seen u on much lately so good luck <3

vouch for me here if you think I deserver <3 http://www.eliteranks.org/t398-santahats-official-host-application#3877
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:04 pm

party h a t wrote:Gl on that I have seen u on much lately so good luck <3

vouch for me here if you think I deserver <3 http://www.eliteranks.org/t398-santahats-official-host-application#3877

Thank you, same counts for you !

Also I have updated my application with some images, I will keep updating my 'album' with pictures etc.
    stevangaleb

Post by stevangaleb Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:16 pm

glglggl bro u have my vouche
    udmurds

Post by udmurds Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Vouch from me! Gl
    6tap

Post by 6tap Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:29 pm

vouche :DDDDD gl brooooo
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Vouch Gl man u deserve it <3
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Thank you guys a lot <3
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Accepted as official drop party manager congratulations !
    udmurds

Post by udmurds Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:30 am

Cool
    Congratz!
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Coin wrote:Accepted as official drop party manager congratulations !

Thank you very much & @Udmurds aswell =)
    W54 Prince
    W54 Prince

Post by W54 Prince Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 am

Gratz TM
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:05 pm

W54 Prince wrote:Gratz TM

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 am