Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Q21 [Host Application] HyUHYJq

5 posters

Q21 [Host Application]

Q21

Q21 [Host Application] Empty Q21 [Host Application]

Post by Q21 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:23 pm

RuneScape name: Q21 - Previously known as "So Light".
    Country & time zone: United Kingdom - GMT.

How long have you been a member of the clan?
    I've been a member of Elite Ranks since early summer 2015.

Do you have 99 Magic, Defence and HP?
    Yes I do.

What is your total wealth?
    My total wealth is roughly 0gp as of yesterday (after a few rage stakes). - UPDATE: 25m.

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:
    I am usually at the Duel Arena whenever my account is logged in, unless I am travelling to the Grand Exchange to buy something. Over the course of the 6-7 months I have been with the clan I have made bank and got cleaned on numerous occasions. As of roughly one month ago I got the three 99's in order to be a successful polypore host, since getting the three 99's staking is the only thing that I have been doing. This is mainly because of the enjoyment I get out of staking, I see this as a goof factor in me being a host as I will be available whenever I am online. I do not mind if the bets are low or slow, I also would not hesitate to add my money to the friends chat's drop party's and giveaways.

If I was to get scammed during my duel or if I miss clicked (causing me to lose the duel), I would most definitely give whoever bet on me a full refund.

What have you done so far to support the clan?
    Well I haven't achieved any sort of rank within the friends chat or done anything to directly impact the clan but I do see myself as an active person within the friends chat and in the Duel Arena in general. I have also recommended the friends chat to the majority of my friends and anyone who has asked me "How do you make your money?" in doing so, I feel I have had some sort of impact on the friends chat growth and popularity within the RuneScape community.

I would be willing to pay Jam3s or C0IN all the money I earn at the end of each session, until they feel as if I am trustworthy (if that is what was necessary) as hosting is just something I want to do.

I don't have screenshots of my bets however a few days ago I bet 100m on 7D (when he was on that six/seven loss streak) I have also made a few other biggish bets on other people such as: Fearless Moo, Host Arsh, Replica, oZUESo and a few others. I did not feel the need to screenshot my stakes as have know this friends chat is 100% legit.

I have set up a twitch and hitbox account so I will be able to stream all of my stakes.

Last edited by Q21 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Q21 [Host Application] Empty Re: Q21 [Host Application]

Post by SantaHats Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Can You get ur rank for 0 gp lol?
    Q21

Post by Q21 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:40 pm

party h a t wrote:Can You get ur rank for 0 gp lol?

I can make money along side doing this and I mentioned about paying Jam3s or C0IN my profits at the end of each session until they feel as if I am trustworthy (In other words paid them enough back for the rank).

I obviously understand that having 0gp is quite a bad state and could be a factor in not becoming a host.
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:01 pm

Q21 wrote:
    party h a t wrote:Can You get ur rank for 0 gp lol?

I can make money along side doing this and I mentioned about paying Jam3s or C0IN my profits at the end of each session until they feel as if I am trustworthy (In other words paid them enough back for the rank).

I obviously understand that having 0gp is quite a bad state and could be a factor in not becoming a host.

If we see that person has application and really is helping and working for Fc to make it better we always do accept those people as 2 bar temp till they dont make enough money from hosting to pay off rank which is alot faster.Khiza,OzeusO,The Arsh, are people which got 2 bar without paying because they got trusted without rank to most of ranks and community + put alot of work into clan.
    Q21

Post by Q21 Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:22 pm

If we see that person has application and really is helping and working for Fc to make it better we always do accept those people as 2 bar temp till they dont make enough money from hosting to pay off rank which is alot faster.Khiza,OzeusO,The Arsh, are people which got 2 bar without paying because they got trusted without rank to most of ranks and community + put alot of work into clan.

Thank you for your response, I will take that in mind.
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Good Luck Very Happy
    Q21

Post by Q21 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Euro Pid wrote:Good Luck Very Happy

Thank you Pid.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Q21 wrote:
    What is your total wealth?
    My total wealth is roughly 0gp as of yesterday
    Q21 wrote:If I was to get scammed during my duel or if I miss clicked (causing me to lose the duel), I would most definitely give whoever bet on me a full refund.[/b]

Refund with what money? Razz

Haven't seen you before so I can't vouch. Good luck though!
    Q21

Post by Q21 Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:43 pm

ilz wrote:Refund with what money? Razz

Haven't seen you before so I can't vouch. Good luck though!

I can earn my money just as easily as I lost it Razz Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:26 am