Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Application For Dp Manager  HyUHYJq

3 posters

Application For Dp Manager

RetroNights

Application For Dp Manager  Empty Application For Dp Manager

Post by RetroNights Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:04 am

Runescape Name: FortuneTells
    Country & Timezone: Country - England - TimeZone :03:58am
    Combat Level?: 92

How long have you been a member of the clan?: i have been a member of EliteRanks for 4 months now and i can tell you now i have had the best time ever. its been the most amazing fc i could have joined. I would like to now try and become dp manager because i now know after being with this fc i have hosted a few drop parties myself my own wealth and i would love to do this with bigger funds and more often.

What is your total wealth?: My wealth at the moment  is broke. but i have made over 2b with this fc within past 4 months and its mad! i love all the hosts and i get on well with people. i think that this would be good opportunity.

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: You should accept me as i'm always active always willing to do this for the fc and my community and also if i dont get Accepted probably not the best application but illd always put into my 100 percent effort for this fc elitranks. i would also like to get to known better and show people that i am capable and suitable for this and thanks for this opportunity even just writing this application thank you so much

What have you done so far to support the clan?: What i have done for this clan myself is host a few drop parties - with my own wealth. i been given extra cash by hosts and returned them. i think i am a loyal person and would not let this fc down. Also i have tipped all of the hosts at one point almost every day and a few times a day. Thanks very much for reading my application
    Kind Regards|| FortuneTells
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Application For Dp Manager  Empty Re: Application For Dp Manager

Post by Malik Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Good luck ;o
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Application For Dp Manager  Empty Re: Application For Dp Manager