Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Harass Application for Dp Manager :D HyUHYJq

2 posters

Harass Application for Dp Manager :D

Harass

Harass Application for Dp Manager :D Empty Harass Application for Dp Manager :D

Post by Harass Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:20 am

Runescape Name: Harass

Country & Timezone: Merica' -6.00/ Central

Combat Level?:138

How long have you been a member of the clan?: I've been on and off for several months

What is your total wealth?: ~500m and growing and declining daily

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: I'm always in the TS 24/7 all of the hosts love me because I'm the shit and kind of funny.. sometimes.. I also would be able to stream all drop parties with professional setup and good quality.. I also plan on one day making enough to actually become a host in the clan. Additional to that I'm really active and plan on camping the website now.

What have you done so far to support the clan?:I enjoy speaking with new people in the TS, I donate to drop parties when I've got spare money, I try to keep people chatting I try and promote Giveaways on twitch from using the "host" feature on twitch from my channel (Jayybeehgaming)
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Harass Application for Dp Manager :D Empty Re: Harass Application for Dp Manager :D

Post by Malik Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Probably doesn't help that you refused to admit that a host you bet on lost a certain bet and you kept insisting that you won and that he pays you out.

This was weeks ago though so I wish you good luck anyway c:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am