Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

only crunchy, dp manager application HyUHYJq

3 posters

only crunchy, dp manager application

only crunchy

only crunchy, dp manager application Empty only crunchy, dp manager application

Post by only crunchy Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Runescape Name: only crunchy
    Country & Timezone: Australian eastern standed
    Combat Level?:110
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: wouldn't have a clue, but awhile
    What is your total wealth?: around 200-300m
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:
    I recommend you too accept me as a dp manager because im an honest person, when I play rs I usually just bank stand so I have a lot of spare time to do something (which could be drop parties). I've seen in other posts that you've needed more people for the Australia/Asian time zone.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: I guess being in the clan is one way of supporting it Laughing , betting on ranks is another way ive been supporting the clan (although they have been small but still bets) and I have also walked around while there are dp managers doing drop parties (I don't full spam, but just say "drop party")

-crunchy
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

only crunchy, dp manager application Empty Re: only crunchy, dp manager application

Post by Malik Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:10 am

Haven't seen you before so can't vouch. I suggest getting much more active before applying. Try to call and bet on hosts. Add to drop parties
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

only crunchy, dp manager application Empty Re: only crunchy, dp manager application

Post by EUR0 Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Good luck mate and thanks for donations to daily drop parties Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:42 am