Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Apply to become an offcial drop party manager HyUHYJq

2 posters

Apply to become an offcial drop party manager

Gudwork

Apply to become an offcial drop party manager Empty Apply to become an offcial drop party manager

Post by Gudwork Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 am

Hi guys,

Runescape Name: Miesty
    Country & Timezone: Canada/Est time
    Combat Level?: 135
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: 1 year in 2014 and 2 months now (since I started again)
    What is your total wealth?: 60M
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: I want to apply for the role of dp manager. I'm friendly, loyal and I'm willing to give back to the community. Since I'm really active in the friend chat, I think I would be a good person to occupy this rank.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: I've bet a lot in the friend chat and I've been advertising a lot of hosts in need.

Phil

Last edited by Gudwork on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Apply to become an offcial drop party manager Empty Re: Apply to become an offcial drop party manager

Post by Malik Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:10 am

Haven't seen you before so can't vouch. I suggest getting much more active before applying. Try to call and bet on hosts. Add to drop parties

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 am