Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

lm princess application <3 - Page 2 HyUHYJq

+12
Chronos
lm princess
Ripclawed
SantaHats
Yolande_Babe
Le Pid
Tigres
Helluva Guy
U Lilly U
of staking
Weib
Malik
16 posters

lm princess application <3

lm princess
    lm princess

lm princess application <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: lm princess application <3

Post by lm princess Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Noraa I told you before that I'm not that damn Rafta but you keep calling me rafta and now !! TRYING to destroy my application?  SO LOOk : First of all when you speak to me watch out your words .
    N oraa wrote:You scammed 1b from the fc and try to comeback? No thank you..
    YOU called me a scammer..and I told you that I'm not the person youre talking about so that's your first mistake and IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT IM RAFTA ! PROVE ! what the fuck youre only calling me any scammer names? one day you called me rafta and other you called me dilox .. you just searching for scammers from Israel to blame me on their negative things ? ... JUST because of what ? because I'm from Israel .. should I take a punishment because of that ? ! second thing :
    N oraa wrote: you'll always be a scammer.
    , . I was a dp manager at this friends chat and I holded a lot of money to do drop parties and no one saw any bad of me and you saying ill always be a scammer ? depending on what you said this ... Mad ONLY BECAUSE YOU "THINK" THAT IM RAFTA?
    don't call me a scammer or any bad word unless you believe the truth that I tried to explain you it as many times as you can imagine but you kept ignoring and just want to punishment me.
    third thing:
    N oraa wrote:I also heard you scammed in Stake at 54 fc..
    .. lol I never even joined stake at w54 . even at the time when you was kicking me ,, because,, I hate that fc (stake at w54)
    SO DONT BLAME ME ON ANY THING YOU JUST ["HEARED" or "THINKED"]
    N oraa
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by N oraa Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:24 am

take a look at what chronos said ; Cattanza aka imposter in stake at 54.Btw no1 wants to hack ur 10k banks anyways
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:10 am

N oraa wrote:take a look at what chronos said ; Cattanza aka imposter in stake at 54.Btw no1 wants to hack ur 10k banks anyways

When cattanzara was imposter at stake at w54 i told all the dp managers that my acc is hacked and to add my acc to their ignore list and i told chronos that first one and everyone knows that its not me,,,And yeah no one want to hack 10k bank but they send randomly to people and tells them that they gonna be a player moderator and then they send a fake link.. i want to say that the hacker doesnt even knows that i have only 10k bank as u said,,,then why would I change my acc to imposter to a host from stake at w54 . when i was a dp manager here . its so clear
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:22 pm

lm princess wrote:
    N oraa wrote:take a look at what chronos said ; Cattanza aka imposter in stake at 54.Btw no1 wants to hack ur 10k banks anyways

When cattanzara was imposter at stake at w54 i told all the dp managers that my acc is hacked and to add my acc to their ignore list and i told chronos that first one and everyone knows that its not me,,,And yeah no one want to hack 10k bank but they send randomly to people and tells them that they gonna be a player moderator and then they send a fake link.. i want to say that the hacker doesnt even knows that i have only 10k bank as u said,,,then why would I change my acc to imposter to a host from stake at w54 . when i was a dp manager here . its so clear

This is true i deranked cattanzara because lm princess pmed me on teamspeak and said " derank my dp manager account its hacked "
    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by oZEUSo Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:08 pm

Anti-vouch. I had this account on my friends list and noticed all the name changes. Rafta-ATMP-Cattanzara-Allways W54...
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:33 am

Lol ozeus i can prove that im this isnt true because rafta was a host and she had 99 defence and magic and hitpoints but on my account i dont have those skills
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:44 am

I agree with you princess
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Accepted As Official Drop Party Manager ! Congratulations !
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:35 pm

Thank you so much <3
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:47 am

Congrats !

Sponsored content