Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

32Z (Jauz Newport) Host Application HyUHYJq

+9
JAUZ NEWPORT
of staking
only crunchy
Le Pid
Malik
Zellda
HKC
U Lilly U
lm princess
13 posters

32Z (Jauz Newport) Host Application

JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

32Z (Jauz Newport) Host Application Empty 32Z (Jauz Newport) Host Application

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:22 am

Runescape Name: 32Z

Country & Timezone: PST

Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?: Yes

Are you able to livestream while hosting?: Yes, I stream live while hosting Drop Parties as well.

How long have you been a member of the clan?: Couple months

What is your total wealth?: 2b

*** I don't want you to vouch for me just because you like me or you are lazy. If I could ask for you to take the time to read my application and give me your true and honest opinion on if you'd like me as a host considering all factors of humanity, humility, and positivity. Thank you all.

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: Maan, idk where to start. It's not about why you should accept me, it's really just on how much I want to be apart of this family even more. It's not even really a friends chat to me anymore. I don't want to get sappy but Elite Luck family has been my life for the past couple of months lol. It hasn't been extremely long but it feels like a lifetime. The amount of joy i get from people getting excited over a 3.4m loot from my drop parties, the junky adrenaline rush you get from betting on hosts, and most importantly the nonstop active chat that always goes on 24/7. The diversity of runescape players truly makes it wonderful to meet so many different and beautiful personalities all over the world and I can truly say i've met some genuine people. I think my favorite part about the clan is the amount of praise a person gives one another. The people that are not even betting that say glglgl, when chrono or a random person tells me I did an excellent job hosting a drop party, etc. and I just think this gives a huge sense of motivation to one another in this clan to continue to grow to become more and more professional and successful each and every single day. I know it might be small and not looked upon but it's little things like this that keep the family alive.

What have you done so far to support the clan?: I host daily/hourly drop parties whenever needed but this section shouldn't be about what to boast on what you've done however what you will do and what you are able to contribute to the clan. I believe staying active is one of the most important aspects while being any type of position related to the clan. And it will be my job to not only host but to encourage each and every person to play their role. Even smileys have a job. They have gotten thus far to even consider betting and they are the role models of the ones that never have been in the clan before. So when I see people spam cancer cancer cancer, i see it as our job to treat negativity with positivity. if you fight fire with fire it only becomes a bigger fire and when people laugh or get even more mad, it only encourages them to do even more. idk i just feel like this is more than just commission staking and I feel as being a host, it's important to not only have someone that can take bets but to have a positive mind, mature personality, and have many different perspectives. If you've gotten this far, I truly do appreciate the time taken to let me express myself. Let's keep the movement going, woo!

-- 32Z

Last edited by JAUZ NEWPORT on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:34 am; edited 4 times in total
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

32Z (Jauz Newport) Host Application Empty Re: 32Z (Jauz Newport) Host Application

Post by Chronos Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Ever since i first hired 32Z as Dp manager he showed dedication
    and commitment towards his drops.Any time I needed him to do a
    Dp he's ready and does a very good job making people happy
    especially when i get pm's from people saying how good he did.
    Gl bro Very Happy - Vouch

-Dp Mod
    lm princess
    lm princess

32Z (Jauz Newport) Host Application Empty Re: 32Z (Jauz Newport) Host Application

Post by lm princess Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:58 pm

well.. 32z is amazing drop party manager and he is very active in fc..also hes always at team speak 24/7
    so I'm gonna vouch for him because I'm sure that if he got the host rank he will be a great host and he always willing to help when something is missing

Vouch
    Good luck santa
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:00 pm

lm princess wrote:well.. 32z is amazing drop party manager and he is very active in fc..also hes always at team speak 24/7
    so I'm gonna vouch for him because I'm sure that if he got the host rank he will be a great host and he always willing to help when something is missing

Vouch
    Good luck santa

thank you Smile
    U Lilly U
    U Lilly U

Post by U Lilly U Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Enjoyed reading your application. Your very active and an amazing person to talk to, vouchh:D
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:41 pm

U Lilly U wrote:Enjoyed reading your application. Your very active and an amazing person to talk to, vouchh:D

aw ty, super sweet of you Smile
    HKC
    HKC

Post by HKC Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:45 pm

vouch <3 very dedicated and helpful has helped me learn how to stream and be better at dp's@@ huge vouch from me <333 gl bae
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:50 pm

BEGINNERZ wrote:vouch <3 very dedicated and helpful has helped me learn how to stream and be better at dp's@@ huge vouch from me <333 gl bae

thank you!! you're too kind Smile
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:04 am

Chronos wrote:Ever since i first hired 32Z as Dp manager he showed dedication
    and commitment towards his drops.Any time I needed him to do a
    Dp he's ready and does a very good job making people happy
    especially when i get pm's from people saying how good he did.
    Gl bro Very Happy - Vouch

-Dp Mod

wtf i swear i thought i answered but thank you so much chrono, glad we've gotten close mate you're a real good dude.
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:05 am

Tigres wrote:I really fucking love this guy...

Biggest vouch.

Goodluck <3

ily2m808, always showed love from the jump.
    Zellda

Post by Zellda Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:19 am

100% vouch for Divad Very Happy
    Most trustworthy and loyal person, definitely deserves host!
    Good luck <3
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:02 am

Zellda wrote:100% vouch for Divad Very Happy
    Most trustworthy and loyal person, definitely deserves host!
    Good luck <3

aw thank you so much!! we've really come a long way :')
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:49 am

Good luck (:
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:20 am

Enjoyed reading your vouch, in the past few weeks you have been one of the players I've played/talked with the most, just joking and talking on Teamspeak can make this game fun even when doing nothing at all when we are cleaned again... hahah

My honest opinion is that you are on of the players around here that's that active and deserves the rank.
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:30 am

Le Pid wrote:Enjoyed reading your vouch, in the past few weeks you have been one of the players I've played/talked with the most, just joking and talking on Teamspeak can make this game fun even when doing nothing at all when we are cleaned again... hahah

My honest opinion is that you are on of the players around here that's that active and deserves the rank.

le pid mate i havent known you for very long but you the one person i can always just go up to and start a conversation and make playing runescape worth it even if we're just standing sniping in the north arena lol but tysm man!!
    only crunchy

Post by only crunchy Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:21 am

absolute legend, biggest vouch to you. good luck bro, been with you through your thick and thin moments xD
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:40 pm

Big Vouch For You Very Happy
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:30 am

only crunchy wrote:absolute legend, biggest vouch to you. good luck bro, been with you through your thick and thin moments xD

EUR0 wrote:Big Vouch For You Very Happy

thank you both Smile
    of staking

Post by of staking Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:52 am

well well ofc there is no doubt u one of the best dp managers right now nd yeah ofc not better than me looool Razz <3 gl bro Very Happy

A BIG VOUCH MAN Very Happy

=== Temp Dp Mod===
    JAUZ NEWPORT
    JAUZ NEWPORT

Post by JAUZ NEWPORT Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:01 pm

of staking wrote:well well ofc there is no doubt u one of the best dp managers right now nd yeah ofc not better than me looool Razz <3 gl bro Very Happy

A BIG VOUCH MAN Very Happy

=== Temp Dp Mod===

appreciate it man Smile
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Gz on rank!
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Chronos Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Gz Bro Very Happy
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Gratz on rank bro
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 am