Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Quvia's drop party manager application! HyUHYJq

+2
EUR0
Quvia
6 posters

Quvia's drop party manager application!

Quvia
    Quvia

Quvia's drop party manager application! Empty Quvia's drop party manager application!

Post by Quvia Sat May 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Runescape Name: Quvia

Country & Timezone: UK timezone (not quite sure which this goes into)

Combat Level?: 3 (never really liked combat, so i lean more towards the skills)

How long have you been a member of the clan?: I'm fairly new with this account, but with all my previous accounts, i'd say I've been here a good 6 months, on and off.

What is your total wealth?: To be honest, my wealth is a bit bipolar, it can change within a matter of minutes. I can go from a 10m cash stack -> 1b within a few minutes, but vise-versa, from 1b -> 10m within 5 minutes (we've all gone through our own " rage stake " moments XD, but at this current moment i'm at 100m.

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you?: I'm sure when people view this application, the question of " who is this ' will come to minds. I might not be known, but i'm here TO BE KNOWN. I love to help, I love being kind. Even if my application does not get accept, I will continue to help people and make the elite ranks community a more " social " one, somewhere people come to speak, chill & hangout as well as bet. I've got a lot of free time on my hands, so why not apply to be a drop party manager & organise a few drop parties and help around, that sounds like fun to me! I feel like being a drop party manager is a job, and a job one must be willing to do, not only for the benefits, but for the sole reason of helping around. I'm a nice guy, someone easy to talk to, someone enjoyable to be around, even though i'm quite shy. I tend to be good with words & lean towards more of the " mature " side, but i do have my fun and childish moments at times! I'm excited to get to know all of you, make some friends and begin this new journey ahead of me.

What have you done for the clan so far?: Like everyone else, I've held my fair share of giveaway/drop parties, even the occasionally hide & seek at times. I'll continue to do this whenever I have extra, spare cash to give around. Cash will come, cash will go, why not share the love at times? It is a game after all.

Last edited by Quvia on Sun May 08, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it look nicer :3)
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Quvia's drop party manager application! Empty Re: Quvia's drop party manager application!

Post by EUR0 Sun May 08, 2016 12:56 am

Good luck
    Quvia
    Quvia

Quvia's drop party manager application! Empty Re: Quvia's drop party manager application!

Post by Quvia Sun May 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Thank you Euro!
    Yolande_Babe
    Yolande_Babe

Post by Yolande_Babe Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Vouch...Sweet application...hope u get it! GL Smile
    Quvia
    Quvia

Post by Quvia Sun May 08, 2016 5:11 pm

Thank you Yolande x Very Happy
    U Lilly U
    U Lilly U

Post by U Lilly U Sun May 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Great application, you seem very dedicated. Vouch and goodluck!
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sun May 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Haven't seen you before so can't vouch. Good luck though ;o
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Mon May 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Vouch very active in fc and also I always see him helping me in getting spammers when I always host a dp .. and he always willing to help

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:10 pm