Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

diddlybop application form this is the final draft!! sry for spamming HyUHYJq

+3
EUR0
diddlyboprsn
Hierso
7 posters

diddlybop application form this is the final draft!! sry for spamming

diddlyboprsn

diddlybop application form this is the final draft!! sry for spamming Empty diddlybop application form this is the final draft!! sry for spamming

Post by diddlyboprsn Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Runescape Name: Diddlybop
    Country & Timezone: USA EST
    Combat Level?:105
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: Over 3 months
    What is your total wealth?: dont know but ive never had above 200m
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:I have been apart of this clan for a long time i love doing giveaways i think they are fun. i am very active if i'm not at school and i will do a drop party/giveaway when ever you need me.

What have you done so far to support the clan?: I have bet a lot on every host i like to bet on the new hosts like G E today 6/5/16 is when he joined and i bet on him and if i ever have had the money i definetly would've donated to drop party's but since im not that rich its tough for me i also spam for drop party's every time i see a chance i help people on how to stake when they ask and if someone asks a question in the FC i always try to answer to best of my knowledge

I would love to be drop party manager of this clan

Last edited by diddlyboprsn on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was adding stuff)
    Hierso
    Hierso

diddlybop application form this is the final draft!! sry for spamming Empty Re: diddlybop application form this is the final draft!! sry for spamming

Post by Hierso Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:32 pm

I wish you the best mate.. rabbit
    diddlyboprsn

diddlybop application form this is the final draft!! sry for spamming Empty Re: diddlybop application form this is the final draft!! sry for spamming

Post by diddlyboprsn Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Thanks hierso
    Who is going to say yes or no or maybe so?
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Good Luck
    diddlyboprsn

Post by diddlyboprsn Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:20 am

Thank you EURO
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:05 pm

He's bet on me before so good luck
    diddlyboprsn

Post by diddlyboprsn Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Thanks ilz!!
    dfttm
    dfttm

Post by dfttm Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:56 am

goodluck Very Happy
    diddlyboprsn

Post by diddlyboprsn Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:56 am

thank you dfttm
    Freeflaw
    Freeflaw

Post by Freeflaw Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:35 am

Best of luck to you
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:12 pm

good luck
    diddlyboprsn

Post by diddlyboprsn Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Thanks Freeflaw and Princess

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 am