Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Greenzerg's / Tokikuto - DP Manager Application HyUHYJq

+5
Tokikuto
Freeflaw
EUR0
Malik
dfttm
9 posters

Greenzerg's / Tokikuto - DP Manager Application

Tokikuto
    Tokikuto

Greenzerg's / Tokikuto - DP Manager Application Empty Greenzerg's / Tokikuto - DP Manager Application

Post by Tokikuto Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Runescape Name: Greenzerg (most old hosts know me as Tokikuto)
    Country & Timezone: United States - Pacific Standard Time
    Combat Level?: 138
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: I've been in this clan for about two years.
    What is your total wealth?: Currently 645,251,254
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: I've been a long member in the clan and would like to step up and help out the clan. Helping out with the hourly drop parties would be fun so why not apply. I got tons of time on my hands since its currently summer. I can be trusted to host the drop parties and could possibly stream some of them.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: I've actually took over a drop party with a few hosts before when the drop party manager disconnected (I think it was Noraa). This was back in 2015 around August, I had created a train and walked everyone back to the Duel Arena and pulled money out of my bank and a few hosts gave me some of their gold to help drop. Fun day that day, I've also advertised for many of the hosts and drop parties - not a big deal though.
    dfttm
    dfttm

Greenzerg's / Tokikuto - DP Manager Application Empty Re: Greenzerg's / Tokikuto - DP Manager Application

Post by dfttm Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:38 pm

goodluck! Smile
    Freeflaw
    Freeflaw

Greenzerg's / Tokikuto - DP Manager Application Empty Re: Greenzerg's / Tokikuto - DP Manager Application

Post by Freeflaw Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:34 am

No thanks, saw you in the other w54 staking friends chat the other day. We need loyal people, not people who bounce back and forth. Sorry, it's a no vouch for me.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:57 am

Haven't seen you before so can't vouch. Good luck tho Surprised
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Good luck really active guy
    Tokikuto
    Tokikuto

Post by Tokikuto Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:28 am

I only go to Stake at 54 to advertise when the hosts at Elite Wagers already have one. Otherwise, I'm mainly at Elite Wagers, I haven't done anything for Stake at 54 as much as I've done for Elite Wagers.

Everyone needs money, especially when it comes to staking and pvming. I'd choose Elite Wagers over Stake at 54 anyday, I've been more loyal to Elite Wagers. If I wasn't loyal to the clan, why would I apply to be a DP Manager here?
    Freeflaw
    Freeflaw

Post by Freeflaw Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:26 am

Tokikuto wrote:I only go to Stake at 54 to advertise when the hosts at Elite Wagers already have one. Otherwise, I'm mainly at Elite Wagers, I haven't done anything for Stake at 54 as much as I've done for Elite Wagers.

Everyone needs money, especially when it comes to staking and pvming. I'd choose Elite Wagers over Stake at 54 anyday, I've been more loyal to Elite Wagers. If I wasn't loyal to the clan, why would I apply to be a DP Manager here?

Would still prefer you stick with one friends chat to be honest
    Tokikuto
    Tokikuto

Post by Tokikuto Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:30 am

Freeflaw wrote:
    Tokikuto wrote:I only go to Stake at 54 to advertise when the hosts at Elite Wagers already have one. Otherwise, I'm mainly at Elite Wagers, I haven't done anything for Stake at 54 as much as I've done for Elite Wagers.

Would still prefer you stick with one friends chat to be honest

If that is what needs to be done, then I'll stick to Elite Wagers. Smile
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Tokikuto has been around since before I became a rank! It's always nice to see you around. Good luck and vouch Tokikuto!
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Chronos Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Contact me on Teamspeak pls.
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Gl
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Welcome to our team mate <3
    Good to have you here.
    I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:59 pm