Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Setting Things Straight. HyUHYJq

+5
Malik
oZEUSo
NBC News
The Great Ur
Tigres
9 posters

Setting Things Straight.

Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Setting Things Straight. Empty Setting Things Straight.

Post by Chronos Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:37 pm

It's been about 2 weeks since I got deranked of Dp mod/Dp manager and there are people who question me why and people who really think I scammed.So I decided to post here exactly what happened and to set things straight.

It all started when James donated 300m, at that day I already gave 75m to Dps and then 100m to Hierso so he can take care of the rest of the day which leaves me with exactly 125m left for Dps the next day.I wasn't able to be on that next day so I had let my friend play for bit (big mistake) I know.Nothing really happened he was just staking a small portion of my stack, I had 350m + Santa Hat.He also knows that I'm a Dp Mod and not to touch any money that keep in my bank which is Dp Money.But since I forgot to put the Dp money in my bank he thought there wasn't any and then someone asked how much Dp money there is, apparently he said "none" or said there wasn't any.That was the part that escalated  quickly. I got told that someone also said to an admin that I didn't had any money of my own to be staking ( which is not true ) I did had over 500M total.So the next day I come back and was told by an admin that I'm deranked for suspiciously staking Dp money and not editing the donation channel which I repeatedly said I couldn't because it wouldn't let me.But anyways I had 125m left for Dps so I gave that to coin like 6 minutes after I got deranked + 25m more so 150m refunded.I know it was my fault for letting my friend play and I'm not asking for the rank back just want everyone to know the real truth of what happened and to set things straight.

Was an honor serving and helping the Fc that I loved, thank you coin/jam3s for the amazing opportunity and Elite wagers for the epic time we had. Very Happy

Elite wagers #1
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Setting Things Straight. Empty Re: Setting Things Straight.

Post by Coin Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Yup and aswell paid me back 150M you had left from donations Smile
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:24 pm

have been a dp manager for more then i can remember. one silly thing and you get deranked.

who was this admin?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:19 am

Good Luck Man! We Need You Very Happy
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:23 am

khiza i didnt forget the money you owed me.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:29 am

dont recall owing you any money unless it slipped my mind, but i know who i owe money to.
    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by oZEUSo Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:54 pm

Nice thread hijack from NBC xD
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 am

Rip Chronosapien 2k16 D:

And Khiza you owe me my signature. Dafuq fam
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:54 am

you havent paid for it.

you tried to find a graphic designer for free but that flopped massively looool.

find another person, im inactive and on holiday.

good luck on search tho.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:31 am

Khiza wrote:you havent paid for it.

you tried to find a graphic designer for free but that flopped massively looool.

good luck on search tho.

Wtf lmao? I paid for the previous signature you made for me. And for this one you said it was going to be 25m and I said alright. Though based on other peoples' complaints and your overdue weeklies, it looks like you either have very bad memory or are just a shady individual. Most likely the latter
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Malik wrote:

good luck on search tho.

Wtf lmao? I paid for the previous signature you made for me. And for this one you said it was going to be 25m and I said alright. Though based on other peoples' complaints and your overdue weeklies, it looks like you either have very bad memory or are just a shady individual. Most likely the latter

I dont have bad memory or am a shady individual. I remember everything but like I said. You sound like you already paid for a deal we agreed on. I agreed to make it, but as you havent paid for it yet you arent inclide to say that I owe you anything. I've been busy. Only when you pay me what we agreed on, can you start arguing and start flaming me.

True I've been getting complaints and Im trying my best to sort them, but at the minute. People are just being cunts to me hence why Im really inactive.

Overdue weeklies is coins fault and I have fixed them with tigres. Only heard about it yesterday. I told coin to freeze my rank but seems that he hasnt. Im on holiday and they only realised that I was away 2 weeks later. Reinforced that I am not deranked as I have been away for 4 weeks not 2 and should be on strike 3. I pay all my weeklies.

I know you've been asking nicely and I respect you, but I cant do it atm. You will start calling me some shady cunt but I already done a graphic deal with you and you didnt have any complaints about that.
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Lol.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Khiza wrote:
    Malik wrote:

good luck on search tho.

I dont have bad memory or am a shady individual. I remember everything but like I said. You sound like you already paid for a deal we agreed on. I agreed to make it, but as you havent paid for it yet you arent inclide to say that I owe you anything. I've been busy. Only when you pay me what we agreed on, can you start arguing and start flaming me.

True I've been getting complaints and Im trying my best to sort them, but at the minute. People are just being cunts to me hence why Im really inactive.

Overdue weeklies is coins fault and I have fixed them with tigres. Only heard about it yesterday. I told coin to freeze my rank but seems that he hasnt. Im on holiday and they only realised that I was away 2 weeks later. Reinforced that I am not deranked as I have been away for 4 weeks not 2 and should be on strike 3. I pay all my weeklies.

I know you've been asking nicely and I respect you, but I cant do it atm. You will start calling me some shady cunt but I already done a graphic deal with you and you didnt have any complaints about that.

So why not tell me that? I comped back in June, so for 2 months I've given you the link to my screenshots (multiple times) and not once have you said to pay you first.

If you were going to be a douche and not do my signature until payment, the easy solution would be for you to ask me to pay rather than have me wait.
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Chronos Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:59 pm

Thanks guys for the support Very Happy

This thread can be locked now.
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:03 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:04 am