Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Jukerx Host Application HyUHYJq

3 posters

Jukerx Host Application

Jukerx
    Jukerx
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Jukerx Host Application Empty Jukerx Host Application

Post by Jukerx Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:13 am

Hello EliteRanks,

My name is Nick but I am known on Runescape as Jukerx. I am 18 years old and I currently live in Ohio.(EST) I have been playing Runescape since 3rd grade and I have been able to grab 99 Magic, Defense, and Constitution since then. I have lots of experience with Twitch streaming and operating OBS. I regularly watch streams and I used to use OBS for recording high rated World of Warcraft PvP matches. My PC is also able to stream Runescape and WoW at high graphics so streaming should be a piece of cake if I need to. My total wealth currently is 4b gold. I have been an on and off member of Elite Ranks since around April of 2015. I would regularly participate in Giveaways, DPs, and I would normally bet on Aure, Weib, and Host Vinny. However, these past 2 months I have been actively betting and participating in giveaways. (Yet to win a twitch roll:/ ) I feel like I could be a great asset to the FC because I am a very organized individual which would allow me to collect and make stakes efficiently and have the bettors wait less. I also have no life so I would be able to host for long hours and therefore creating more opportunity for the community to make gold in the FC. So far I have done simple tasks such as participating in DPs, giveaways, and betting. I also try to create conversations in the FC but it can be difficult due to hosts calling pots and Jam3s spamming Coin#1. Thank you for your time and I hope you consider me to be apart of your team. Very Happy

Links:
    http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare?user1=Jukerx

Photos:

Jukerx Host Application Show_m10
    Jukerx Host Application 427m_w12
    Jukerx Host Application Winnin13
    Jukerx Host Application Winnin14
    Jukerx Host Application 500m_w10
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Jukerx Host Application Empty Re: Jukerx Host Application

Post by Malik Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Although you didn't follow the application, you bought the rank so it doesn't matter. GZ!
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:08 am

Accepted as official host congratulations welcome to the host team

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 am