Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks HyUHYJq

+16
NBC News
oZEUSo
Austin
SantaHats
Shehzadi
Bach
elit3kappa
Emily
Khiza
Hostraad
Halal Money
Past Tents
N oraa
Jn
The Arsh
Nitro
20 posters

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks

NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks Empty [UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks

Post by NBC News Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Runescape Name:NBC News(was Fear Rebuild)
    Country & Timezone:PST-USA
    Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?:Yes, 99 Magic 99 defence, and 99 hp.
    Can you livestream while hosting? Yes, I have a very good computer and internet that can handle streaming.

How long have you been a member of the clan?:I have been a member for around 8 monts. I have commissioned staked before with Elite Ranks, but I won't count that because I was only helping myself.
    What is your total wealth?:2.1b, I will update this, as wealth flunctuates.
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:I am very active. If I became a Host I would definitely host many giveaways myself. I would be online all the time hosting and making people bank (hopefully). I am a team player, quick to learn, and am willing to do what is required to make our clan great.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?:I help out the fc in any way possible. If a host in teamspeak needs help at all, I volunteer.I have also made and trained advertising accounts for the FC. I also provide free advertising for hosts. Furthermore, I actively look for great ideas in order to advance our clan. I am one of the most active forum members as well. I have helped people in the teamspeak and fc (non ranks) as well as showing some members how commission staking works , leading them to the proper threads.
    Extra Info:I have hosted in multiple dicing fcs back in the day such as my personal favorite, Fear One, I also hosted in Be99. I always loved to host and the thrill of it all. I rarely had complaints, and if so I dealt with them immediately and with no delay. I have a pretty good computer and am able to stream all the time.

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks 1bb1b110

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks Omgofm11

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks Omfomg10

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks Jjgjgj10

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks Fat_ti10

I have also done multiple 1b pots and other big bets, but most of them were rage bets and I forgot to screen shot them.

Euro Pid-"Vouch."
    Nitro-"Vouch."
    Jn-"Good Luck!You are really nice person and are very active.VOUCH! You are really cute, nice and helpful! I hope to see you as a rank soon. I trusted you with over 100m recently, and you were efficient and 100% legit!  "
    N oraa-"Very nice person, active on teamspeak everyday, good luck on getting rank bro.
    Dr Raad-"Your(You are) a great guy. Good teamwork."
    Tagalog-" NBC News you play Runescape 24/7 you should become a host m8.You should be a host."
    The Arsh-"Very nice guy. One of the most active members in our teamspeak too. good luck man."
    Coin-"Thank you."
    Past Tents-"Best Spammer Nbc News, The Statue taught him well.You have my approval you absolute cunt, gl on rank."
    Austin-"Great guy. I know he's legit. Fun guy to be around. Good luck on rank, Michael, vouch!"
    Halal Money-"His active and nice gl lad."
    Khiza-"Vouch."
    Elit3Kappa-"Vouch for sure! trusted (had him kill me for mole. energy a couple times) good luck on rank my niggaaaa!!!! p.s. never seen anyone in the fc voluntarily call out who was hosting and their streaks play by play!"
    Bach-"Huge support for NBC News. He's always active, frequently betting and always puts in the extra step towards aiding others who have less knowledge than he. He also frequently donates for drop parties and keeps the forums active. He'd be a great inclusion to the hosting team."
    Shehz-"Vouchh! Great guy. He is very active & always helps others when he can. I truly think he deserves this! good luckk. Smile"
    Partyhat-"VOUCH!!! such an amzing member of the fc/clan and he is doing a 100m givieaways aswell, he is the perfect choice!Vouch <3"
    oZeusO-"
    Give my nigga a rank. Vouch for NBC Wink"

Last edited by Fear Money on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 19 times in total
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks Empty Re: [UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks

Post by EUR0 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Vouch Very Happy
    Nitro
    Captain
    Captain

[UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks Empty Re: [UPDATED]Fear Rebuilds/NBC News Rank App-I <3 Elite Ranks

Post by Nitro Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Vouch Very Happy
    The Arsh
    The Arsh
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by The Arsh Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Very nice guy. One of the most active members in our teamspeak too. good luck man.
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Vouch From N oraa-
    https://gyazo.com/f7c2654745f94fcc7261148f2b8670f0
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:15 am

Oh that picture was to point out the amount of cash I've made from the fc Wink!
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Am editing in vouch's/comments at bottom of host app.
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Great guy. I know he's legit. Fun guy to be around. Good luck on rank, Michael, vouch!
    N oraa
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by N oraa Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Very nice person, active on teamspeak everyday, good luck on getting rank bro
    Past Tents
    Past Tents

Post by Past Tents Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:54 pm

You have my approval you absolute cunt, gl on rank.
    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Halal Money Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:25 pm

his active and nice gl lad
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:33 am

Updated vouches. Thank you so much for all your support and kind comments.
    Hostraad

Post by Hostraad Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:40 pm

You have my approval you absolute cunt, gl on rank. lol1!
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:51 pm

Vouch
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:22 am

Thank you Raad and Khiza. Apprecaite it mates.
    Emily
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Emily Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:29 am

You'll get my vouch when you max!!! Get going!
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:54 am

Updating Wealth--450m as of 12/30/2015--making bank atm with stakes!
    elit3kappa

Post by elit3kappa Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:31 am

vouch for sure! trusted (had him kill me for mole. energy a couple times) good luck on rank my niggaaaa!!!! p.s. never seen anyone in the fc voluntarily call out who was hosting and their streaks play by play!
    NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by NBC News Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:41 pm

thanks kappa/zach. Update:99mage/99 defence/500k to 98 hp(currently 97). Bank is around 600m.
    Bach
    Bach
    General
    General

Location : America: Land of the Racist Liberals & Fat Terrorist Supporters

Post by Bach Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Huge support for NBC News. He's always active, frequently betting and always puts in the extra step towards aiding others who have less knowledge than he. He also frequently donates for drop parties and keeps the forums active. He'd be a great inclusion to the hosting team.
    Shehzadi
    Shehzadi
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shehzadi Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:19 am

Vouchh! Great guy. He is very active & always helps others when he can. I truly think he deserves this! good luckk. Smile
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:27 pm

VOUCH!!! such an amzing member of the fc/clan and he is doing a 100m givieaways aswell, he is the perfect choice!

VOUCH <3
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:14 pm

gl
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:40 pm