Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application HyUHYJq

2 posters

Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application

Dolano

Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application Empty Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application

Post by Dolano Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Runescape Name: Dolano / Fear Staking / Yew Stake Wink

Country & Timezone: USA Eastern Time

Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?: yep

Are you able to livestream while hosting?: yep

How long have you been a member of the clan?: since it started, back when 5wap owned it

What is your total wealth?: 1b+

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: Hi Jam3s/Coins, fear staking here. Id like to apply to be a rank in your FC. I used to be a rank last year around but it was removed due to inactivity. Currently, ive owned the FC [Yew Stake] for the past couple of weeks, and while things are thriving, i feel like i can be a major benefit to your fc. I have hosted in several large fcs as well as owned a couple. I hosted in Dragon Dyce, Fear One, and Cora Dice. I have owned the FC Fear Staking/other smaller scale flowers/dicing fcs. I have paid out several 1b+ pots to people in the past couple of weeks of my new FC. Here are some pictures to support my statements!
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application B8c8e7a6e600cdedf010dd903f44f07e
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application 47702fbb49f7f26e7e59c173226fdf71
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application 1d02a94e3e4a443271d832faaec9fc7d
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application E9218076b9c4437b6bd4e4f6298bd464
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application 40d5982f4a95ba9a8b11341b8f8ee240
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application A82852e84d4a2158b8aa2c776b6299df
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application 8d6aac3c8d74ea729dfa37b16be5a449
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application 27735bb83aa28f94e1408cc75f1c8264
    Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application A21397f8753754952e253e04d1bf093d

Anyways, I know you (Jam3s) know I can be a benefit to the FC. We have spoken many times privately and even though I know I annoy you sometimes, I feel like we are still friends. I have the skills to market/advertise a FC very easy/simply. I can create and own a network of 50k+ followers on instagram/twitter. I know ways to get rid of the competition (sow54), and i have a very large group of (20+) bettors who i can easily bring over to your fc. I'm not telling you to accept me, but I sure as hell know you should consider.

I'm currently a college student with a very flexible schedule. I am able to host for 9-10+ hours a day. That is one of my best traits.

I don't want to just be a rank, i want to help you improve this fc into something greater then it already is. If i were to get the rank, i would close my FC and refund all my ranks/ dedicate all time to you.

Thank you for reading this Smile

What have you done so far to support the clan?: I have done nothing. I will not lie. I have my own friends chat to worry about. I donate to some of jam3s' giveaways on twitch.
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application Empty Re: Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application

Post by SantaHats Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:21 pm

why be a host here when u have ur own fc its like king stakerz being a host here
    Dolano

Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application Empty Re: Dolano/Fear Staking/Yew Stake's Rank Application

Post by Dolano Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:44 pm

party h a t wrote:why be a host here when u have ur own fc its like king stakerz being a host here

I wouldn't own a FC anymore if i were a host here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:13 am