Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Tigres application [Silver] - reflecting a few steps back to go a dozen forward. HyUHYJq

+8
Austin
Jam3s
A Real Tool
N oraa
Tigres
JEZI
Halal Money
Past Tents
12 posters

Tigres application [Silver] - reflecting a few steps back to go a dozen forward.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kalos

Tigres application [Silver] - reflecting a few steps back to go a dozen forward. Empty Re: Tigres application [Silver] - reflecting a few steps back to go a dozen forward.

Post by Kalos Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:26 am

possibly the gayest title ive ever seen but sounds like my man nigres legit wants to grow up afro afro afro
    Past Tents
    Past Tents

Tigres application [Silver] - reflecting a few steps back to go a dozen forward. Empty Re: Tigres application [Silver] - reflecting a few steps back to go a dozen forward.

Post by Past Tents Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Vouch, This must happen!
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:10 am

Coming into my previous clan chat and spamming that I'm a scammer for kicking you for being a douche and spamming the FC out is childish. After you did such a thing to me, causing the eventual kick from my previous clan for NO REASON except that you TROLLED the shit out of my CC by calling me a scammer, is ridiculous. I DO NOT vouch for you, and hope you don't get a rank here. Good day to you.
    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Halal Money Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:14 pm

even though this guy talks shit like 99% of the time, if his willing to change his ways I can vouch but otherwise no.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Vouch for nigres. Great guy and believe he has changed. Would love to see this guy as a host.

I will support him best I can

Last edited by Khiza on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    N oraa
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by N oraa Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:49 am

Vouch @@
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:55 am

Tigres wrote:@a real tool, do you not remember what happened lol, I called you out for turning your stream off when you had a big stake, you said nothing happens and got me kicked, also I called you out for not having previous streams either, should have followed rules tbh

No mate, that's not what happened, you literally just decided to start flaming me after I lost you like 10M. I've only been called out for not having my stream on once, and that was yesterday because it crashed on me and never rebooted. AND EITHER WAY, even if I did, does that give you an excuse to A. Flame me, and B. COME INTO MY CLAN AND SPAM THAT IM A SCAMMER? Your bullshit excuses do not make me change my mind, neither do they justify your acts.
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:57 am

And may I also add, it was Jam3s who kicked you from the fc that day with request from Trevore, however you still decided that it was me who kicked you, and me that you were going to punish. So thanks for your bullshit and get fucked.
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:48 am

Recently spoke to Tigres about the past, he seems genuinely apologetic and wishes to move on and 'reflect,' I'm not vouching for Tigres as of yet, however I'm taking back my negative comments and wishing him all the best. Good luck mate
    Jam3s
    Jam3s
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Jam3s Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:16 am

Still not made no decition, If you was accepted you would be under diffrent and tighter rules then other hosts till you have proven yourself.
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:38 pm

Why am I your avatar...? Rolling Eyes
    Kalos

Post by Kalos Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:09 am

Austin wrote:Why am I your avatar...? Rolling Eyes
    askin the real questions LOL lol! lol! lol! lol!
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:51 pm

Good Luck:D
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Jn wrote:You should buy sponsor! We only have one sponsor, Khiza, and he is quite popular! If you buy sponsor, your chances will not only be boosted, but you will also be a unique member of the forums!

Good luck nonetheless.  

Lets keep that the same. I want more fame and wealth. You can never have enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am