Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Tips for smart betting & staking HyUHYJq

+9
Cons1
Yolande_Babe
EUR0
Malik
Bezi
Bach
Jn
SantaHats
Tamber
13 posters

Tips for smart betting & staking

Tamber

Tips for smart betting & staking Empty Tips for smart betting & staking

Post by Tamber Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Legend has it that no one truly has staking/betting down to a formula, however these few tips and tricks have helped me make loads of money at the duel arena….except that one time I threw it all out the window, said fuck it and lost nearly my whole bank a few months ago lol

Obviously I'm human and don't follow all these rules every single time I stake/bet, but when I do I tend to make quite a lot of money. Tips #2 and #5 are by far the most important

1. You can't win/lose forever.
    Each stake is 50/50. It's all probability, so I suppose staking has some sort of formula. However, the chance of someone winning on 6x loss is not much higher than if they were 2x loss or 1x win after 5x loss. For all we know, the person who calls a host could also be on a big losing streak. Because of this, I don't recommend doubling your bet each loss. Sometimes a host could get extremely unlucky and go 10x loss, which really isn't that unusual. However, if you like these odds then perhaps starting to bet on 4x loss would be a good starting point. And anything more than 3-4x wins, the chance of someone to keep winning decreases.

2. Stop getting cleaned!!! Seriously.
    You should never be betting anymore than a MAX of 5-10% of your bank, depending on the size of your bank. It's just not worth the risk going higher. Let's say your bank is 100m but you bet 25m, the host loses and you bet 35m. Well if that host goes 2x loss, you are now left with 40m... You're no longer trying to make money. Your whole focus now is to try and get back what you lost and it's just one messy situation that's not worth the headache. It usually leads to careless betting, ultimately ending in you being…. #cleaned

3. Change your mindset
    Only take out a small portion of your bank to bet with. If your bank is 100m, only take out 15-20m. Then, get into the mindset that the 15-20m in your pouch is all the money you have on your account.

4. Make it phyiscally impossible
    This is mostly for rich players who tend to rage stake. Let's say you have a santa hat & blue h'ween mask. Consider lending one of them out for 24hrs+. That way if you're down a lot of $, you physically won't be able to sell your rare item and yolo your money. I mean you could win the yolo, which would be cool, but if you don't then it'll be a pretty shitty day for you lol.

5. It all adds up!!!
    You don't have to double your bank in one day. A very good mentality is to set a very small profits goal per day. Even for myself, if I'm up 100m by the end of the day then it's a good day. 100m a day = 700m a week = 2.8b/month. Even if you have some bad days and are down a lot, you'll almost always have more money at the end of the month. To scale it down to someone with 100m bank aiming for 10m profits a day, thats 70m/week and 280m/month. Not to mention as your bank increases you should also increase your profit goals per day. Just take your time, it adds up.

6. Don't get greedy
    I see too many people win 50m, 100m, 500m, even partyhat bets and just keep going and I don't understand it. If you're already up a lot, why risk it? I mean it's your money if you want to take the risk, but most seasoned players at the duel arena have seen people win huge amounts and soon after get cleaned. Sometimes it is hard to stop though lol

These are some of the tips/tactics I use. I hope I helped some of you and if you have your own methods, let me know in the comments below
    santa Tamber

Last edited by Tamber on Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Tips for smart betting & staking Empty Re: Tips for smart betting & staking

Post by SantaHats Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:42 pm

Nice bro it helped me out a lot and I hope it helps everyone else Very Happy
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Bach
    Bach
    General
    General

Location : America: Land of the Racist Liberals & Fat Terrorist Supporters

Post by Bach Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Great guide. Too bad it won't work because everyone's addicted. xD
    Tamber

Post by Tamber Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:20 am

Bach wrote:Great guide.  Too bad it won't work because everyone's addicted. xD

+1 yea Very Happy
    Bezi
    Bezi

Post by Bezi Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 am

nice guide! i liked it Razz
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:15 am

Great guide. I'm sure all of us yolo stake from time to time though Razz
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:55 am

ilz wrote:Great guide. I'm sure all of us yolo stake from time to time though Razz

100% agreeee
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:11 am

Great guide tamber i hope this guide will help me Very Happy
    Yolande_Babe
    Yolande_Babe

Post by Yolande_Babe Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Lovely Post Smile Noted Very Happy
    Cons1

Post by Cons1 Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:18 am

In some scenarios doubling each stake can be very profitable, for example if you have a 1.3b stack, betting 10m and doubling each time would take x7 loss for the clean, and the chances of going x7 loss on a fresh streak starting at that moment are 0.78%, but that is considering every stake is 50/50, so each loss that percentage goes up by a good margin all the way to 50% on the final stake. I wouldn't recommend this with a smaller stack, and even with a large stack it can result in a clean... x7 loss can definitely happen, so it isnt foolproof, but it can also be a solid method. But I am not trying to discredit anything Tamber said, it is a great guide.
    Tamber

Post by Tamber Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Cons1 wrote:In some scenarios doubling each stake can be very profitable, for example if you have a 1.3b stack, betting 10m and doubling each time would take x7 loss for the clean, and the chances of going x7 loss on a fresh streak starting at that moment are 0.78%, but that is considering every stake is 50/50, so each loss that percentage goes up by a good margin all the way to 50% on the final stake. I wouldn't recommend this with a smaller stack, and even with a large stack it can result in a clean... x7 loss can definitely happen, so it isnt foolproof, but it can also be a solid method. But I am not trying to discredit anything Tamber said, it is a great guide.

Ty for the post :]

Its really not bad, but can be risky on those shit loss streaks. I use to start on 4x loss or so and double up each time. Usually profited but occasionally would have to go up to an 800m or so bet (would never go past 1b) and sometimes get lucky and win and sometimes lose and try again the next day.
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Mon May 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Great guide <'3! geek
    10000M
    10000M

Post by 10000M Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:04 pm

In the end you either get lucky or you don't. Nothing more to be said about it.
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:55 am

Such A Great Post, Why Did I Read It Just Now Lmao. >.<
    Skill-Rex
    Skill-Rex

Post by Skill-Rex Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:33 pm

The #2 Exactly explains my life. That's exactly what I did. LMAO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content