Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED] HyUHYJq

+10
Ultra Your1
Jn
Cattanzara
Khiza
Bezi
B MW
SantaHats
Chronos
burek23
Malik
14 posters

Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED]

Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED] Empty Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED]

Post by Malik Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:17 am

Runescape Name: ilz

Country & Timezone: United States; PST

Combat Level?: MaXeD

How long have you been a member of the clan?: Several months. Only recently started calling the hosts though.

What is your total wealth?: Invention just released so it might start dropping, but atm about 2.5-3bil

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: I've been staking post-EoC ever since people didn't ask for vials in their inventory. I've bet and called hosts in Elite Ranks FC too many times to count. If I'm accepted, I will definitely contribute more to the FC in the form of donating to drop parties and giveaways.

What have you done so far to support the clan?: I've betted on all the same hosts that I also call. Also, I like to make the host stakes even. For example, if they have a 167mil pot, I will bet 33mil to make it an even 200mil just for lols. Also, I've lost to hosts many times so I've made the FC bettors lots of money. Of course, I've won many times as you can see below.

Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED] E5e0b3232e1b4a77d91b6df4e3d35124
    Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED] 02229984a035a624a36819a752b1347f
    ^Not photoshopped, have videos for each of those stakes if needed. Those are few of the many stakes I've done.

Also, this video is very relevant:

Last edited by ilz on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED]

Post by BeardedBird Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:13 am

gl illz Smile
    burek23

Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application for Drop Party Manager - ilz [ACCEPTED]

Post by burek23 Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:19 pm

gl@@@ Razz
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Chronos Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Vouchhh-- very good person helps donates towards giveaways and drop parties even donated today on me 17m, will like to see ilz as a dp manager and join our team! Very Happy

gl !!
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:46 pm

G LLLLL I WOULD LIEK TO SEE YOU WORKING WITH US
    B MW

Post by B MW Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:09 pm

I think are timezones are completly diffrent since I barely see you Wink ,but I see alot of positive feedback from the other managers,Ill give you my vouch goodluck!
    Bezi
    Bezi

Post by Bezi Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Vouch! Would be nice to see you as a Dp Manager
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:12 am

u deserve it
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:57 pm

You Deserve It!
    Vouch, you're a really good supporter of our fc and feel like you deserve this.

I'll send this to C0IN and Raad.
    Cattanzara

Post by Cattanzara Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:53 am

you deserve that Smile vouch @@
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Ultra Your1
    Ultra Your1

Post by Ultra Your1 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Good luck Ilz!!
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:56 am

Thanks for the vouches everyone! Very Happy
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:03 am

vouching btw, didn't say that in my previous post D:
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:45 pm

Fuck you you prick, puttin up your victories and making like 50% of them being vs me! asshole! now I'm not vouching for you! Nah jk, I don't vouch for people often but you'll be an excellent addition, mainly because you're on a lot when I am and we don't have many dp managers on at my timezone, so, vouch!
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Accepted as official drop party manager ! Congrtulations ! lol1!
    Replica

Post by Replica Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Very awkward indeed. Just wrote a message to vouch you however just realised you'd already been promoted. Fuckin ripperoni.

I think you should work towards becoming an official host though man, you'd be a great addition to the team!
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:34 am

Congratulations mate Smile
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:54 pm

About time.
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:38 am

congratz ilz! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:27 am