Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

[Odeya Rush] Application for official host HyUHYJq

+11
Jn
Khiza
Halal Money
BeardedBird
Replica
SantaHats
Tigres
JEZI
Helluva Guy
SWAP
Odeya Rush
15 posters

[Odeya Rush] Application for official host

Odeya Rush
    Odeya Rush

[Odeya Rush] Application for official host Empty [Odeya Rush] Application for official host

Post by Odeya Rush Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:24 pm

Runescape Name: Odeya Rush (Changed from Haway)

Country & Timezone:
    England, GMT +1

Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?:
    No but it is easily obtained.

Are you able to livestream while hosting?:
    I am perfectly able to livestream while hosting, I own a microphone but sadly I do not own a webcam.

Add-on: I am fairly experienced with broadcasting software and have a good PC/Upload speed so I am able to stream in good quality.

How long have you been a member of the clan?:
    This is my downfall of my application, I have only been a member of the friends chat / clan for around 4 or 5 months now. I hope this does not effect my chances with the application being accepted or denied.

What is your total wealth?:
    My total wealth is 0, I do have multiple friends who would be able to loan me money to pay off any mistakes within a bet, Anyone can sit here saying I paid my friends back all different amounts of money so I will not bore you with the information.

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:
    Runescape has got to the point where I do not find it fun anymore and the only reason I still come on is to stake. I honestly would not care if you accepted this and started me off with a 10M max bet as the only thing enjoyable on the game for me is staking. I would be more than happy to host giveaway's with my own money every day or every other day, yes anyone can apply and say this but I honestly do not care about the game nor profiting from a rank in the friends chat.  Another reason is that I honestly would not care about giving Jam3s/Coin my first "x" amount of gold from commission to pay you for a rank(I say this because I get cleaned daily/weekly in the fc). People have probably wrote a lot more than me for their application but I honestly would ENJOY hosting stakes for the friends chat. I am also confident I am capable of getting SOME Youtube advertisement.

Past experiences you have with gambling clans or hosting
    I do not have any past experiences with gambling clans, however I have been bored of Runescape for a while now and all I do is stake for some fun. I have been staking for "fun" for about 2 years losing balls and laughing about it with friends in teamspeak.

What have you done so far to support the clan?:
    Another question that I hope does not effect my chances with the application, to date all I have done to support the clan is re-roll some big wins on twitch rolls and help advertise. I will not lie and say I have advertised a lot because I have not, lastly I have also donated to the stream a couple times.

I hardly have any screenshots of bets as of now but I'm sure Fearless Moo, 7D, Dr Raad, 5WAP, Dexter Vex, Jraff, Noraa, Shehzy and Dani can vouch that I bet with them frequently and I have tried the "1.6b Challenge" multiple times with different hosts and it hasn't gone all so well for me Razz

lol1!   #Cash cow, #Lightning thief, #Analyze his goodness

Last edited by Odeya Rush on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 17 times in total
    SWAP

[Odeya Rush] Application for official host Empty Re: [Odeya Rush] Application for official host

Post by SWAP Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Been asked to vouch that he placed a few bets on me but doesnt have screenshots atm.

Confirm hes bet quite a few times Razz
    Helluva Guy
    General
    General

[Odeya Rush] Application for official host Empty Good guy

Post by Helluva Guy Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:11 am

seems like a dedicated host, should get maxed first most important before thinking of being a host, but other than that great application Very Happy also has donated some of his cash towards the next stream

Last edited by helluva guy on Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

[Odeya Rush] Application for official host Empty Re: [Odeya Rush] Application for official host

Post by SantaHats Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:14 am

Lmfao^^^
    Replica

Post by Replica Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Grats on your 1B Youtube video win man.

You've been in the FC a while and you deserved your 1B win, and I also believe you'd be a very good host if you're able to get accepted, there's 0 reason to why you shouldn't.

VOUCH
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:10 am

gl! Smile
    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Halal Money Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:15 pm

big vouch for this guy; very nice and genuine.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:55 pm

VOUCH, trustworthy and nice. Would love to see him as host.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:03 am

Gl!
    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by oZEUSo Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:21 pm

This muvafucka deserves rank! Always betting, never flames for loses, has the stats and is active on TS and in the FC. Great addition to the hosting team
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Gl
    udmurds

Post by udmurds Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Vouch! GL dude! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm