Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

^^^ <3 <3 <3 No47's Host Application <3 <3 <3 ^^^ [ACCEPTED] HyUHYJq

5 posters

^^^ <3 <3 <3 No47's Host Application <3 <3 <3 ^^^ [ACCEPTED]

No47
    No47

^^^ <3 <3 <3 No47's Host Application <3 <3 <3 ^^^ [ACCEPTED] Empty ^^^ <3 <3 <3 No47's Host Application <3 <3 <3 ^^^ [ACCEPTED]

Post by No47 Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:00 am

Runescape Name: Like a Star @ heaven No47
    Country & Timezone: Like a Star @ heaven Eastern Time Zone
    Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?: Like a Star @ heaven  yes
    Are you able to livestream while hosting?: Like a Star @ heaven  yes
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: Like a Star @ heaven I have been a part of the FC for a few months.
    What is your total wealth?: Like a Star @ heaven 1854m
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: Like a Star @ heaven I am always happy and kind. I love being a part of the Fc I never rage or get upset unless people are bad mouthing one another. I love everyone and I make it my goal to spread happiness in any way i can. <3 I feel like i would make a decent host  cat I feel like i would be a good addition to the ranks for my willingness to just be a part of the community. I love being here with friends and socializing all the time just having a good time  Very Happy I hope you will consider me.. I have been working hard at making myself known in the Fc by staying active as well as working hard to get my 99 def, magic and hp in such a rush. anyhow if you would like to ask anymore questions i am all yours just tell me what you need or want to know.  Like a Star @ heaven
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: I could not think of anything in specific that i have done directly for the clan except bring my beautiful unbreakable smile to the table. tongue

also I love these emoji's you have on here they are so cute!!!! pig I love you affraid confused bounce rabbit santa cherry albino sunny Sleep Basketball cheers drunken geek jocolor rendeer farao elephant flower afro alien What a Face Shocked
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

^^^ <3 <3 <3 No47's Host Application <3 <3 <3 ^^^ [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: ^^^ <3 <3 <3 No47's Host Application <3 <3 <3 ^^^ [ACCEPTED]

Post by A Real Tool Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Vouch for No47. Delightful person, would be an excellent addition to our ranks. Goodluck!
    No47
    No47

^^^ <3 <3 <3 No47's Host Application <3 <3 <3 ^^^ [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: ^^^ <3 <3 <3 No47's Host Application <3 <3 <3 ^^^ [ACCEPTED]

Post by No47 Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:05 am

Thank you hun I I love you you so much.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:22 pm

JEZI wrote:Definitely vouch. Really nice and respectful. Even gave someone back their ween after u won it off them because 'anyone who is betting items can't afford to lose' which speaks volumes about your character. Vouchhhh +1

nicee rank rofl - from santa hats
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    No47
    No47

Post by No47 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:41 am

<3<3<3<3<3 OMG I love you guys so much thank you for the vouch!!! <3 you all!! <3<3<3<3<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:01 am