Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Guide How Not To Misclick First Hit ! Check It Out ! HyUHYJq

+4
Tugba
Bach
Coin
NBC News
8 posters

Guide How Not To Misclick First Hit ! Check It Out !

Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Guide How Not To Misclick First Hit ! Check It Out ! Empty Guide How Not To Misclick First Hit ! Check It Out !

Post by Coin Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:34 pm

NBC News
    NBC News
    Corporal
    Corporal

Guide How Not To Misclick First Hit ! Check It Out ! Empty Re: Guide How Not To Misclick First Hit ! Check It Out !

Post by NBC News Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:03 am

Tagalog referred me to the guide. Thanks helped me out when there were tons of runners in the arenA.
    Bach
    Bach
    General
    General

Location : America: Land of the Racist Liberals & Fat Terrorist Supporters

Guide How Not To Misclick First Hit ! Check It Out ! Empty Re: Guide How Not To Misclick First Hit ! Check It Out !

Post by Bach Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Great guide, worked a few times that there were runners, but still kind of scared it won't work every time, since it still shows that I'm clicking on the runners sometimes.
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Bach wrote:Great guide, worked a few times that there were runners, but still kind of scared it won't work every time, since it still shows that I'm clicking on the runners sometimes.

I just got information if you zoom in there is no way of misclick + spamm click on head of opponent.But that method on video i am using really long time and never did misclick.
    Bach
    Bach
    General
    General

Location : America: Land of the Racist Liberals & Fat Terrorist Supporters

Post by Bach Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Coin wrote:
    Bach wrote:Great guide, worked a few times that there were runners, but still kind of scared it won't work every time, since it still shows that I'm clicking on the runners sometimes.

I just got information if you zoom in there is no way of misclick + spamm click on head of opponent.But that method on video i am using really long time and never did misclick.

I lost gap earlier today for a 1090M pot and had to refund, did exactly what you said in the video and still lost it. Wish you said this earlier. Haha.
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Bach wrote:
    Coin wrote:

I lost gap earlier today for a 1090M pot and had to refund, did exactly what you said in the video and still lost it.  Wish you said this earlier. Haha.

Thats what i always do and never did misclick that way but seems like when you zoom in 100% no misclick. Thanks to Mad Arrrow for this information hope we can avoid losing first hits now.
    Tugba
    Tugba

Post by Tugba Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:28 pm

hmmm is it working %100 when u zoom in ?
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:16 am

Personally I spam right click the person and click their name. I didn't know about this though and it seems like it doesn't work. Have to try it to see though ;o
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:02 pm

gonna try it out indeed! Smile thanks
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:08 am

Nice guide
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 pm

EUR0 wrote:Nice guide

Dat gravedig tho
    the myster

Post by the myster Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:25 pm

some hosts have to see this video again lol Razz
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 am

the myster wrote:some hosts have to see this video again lol Razz

Will be removing the rest of your gravedigs:
    http://www.eliteranks.org/t545-50m-trivia-this-friday-on-forum
    http://www.eliteranks.org/t578-450-pid-win-o
    http://www.eliteranks.org/t579-scammers-never-win

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:18 pm