Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

FadedVisionz's Official DP manager application! HyUHYJq

4 posters

FadedVisionz's Official DP manager application!

FadedVisionz

FadedVisionz's Official DP manager application! Empty FadedVisionz's Official DP manager application!

Post by FadedVisionz Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:52 pm

Runescape Name:FadedVisionz

Country & Timezone: USA, Central time
    Combat Level?:138
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: I have been in the friends chat since march, 2015.

What is your total wealth?: 7.4b (ish)
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: I would love to be a part of the staking community, and help the fc as well as others grow and prosper in the game. I want to be a part of what the fc is doing by giving others an opportunity to get gp as well as having fun!
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: I have referred quite a few friends to the fc for their gambling needs, and just to possibly join a stream or drop party in hopes they would see the potential benefits they were missing out on. lol1!
    Hostraad

FadedVisionz's Official DP manager application! Empty Re: FadedVisionz's Official DP manager application!

Post by Hostraad Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Vouch constant on our spot Smile
    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

FadedVisionz's Official DP manager application! Empty Re: FadedVisionz's Official DP manager application!

Post by Halal Money Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:29 pm

vouch,
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:37 am