Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Savant James Dp Manager Application HyUHYJq

2 posters

Savant James Dp Manager Application

Savant James

Savant James Dp Manager Application Empty Savant James Dp Manager Application

Post by Savant James Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:46 am

Runescape Name: Savant James

Country & Timezone:Central (-6 UTC/GMT)

Combat Level?: 130

How long have you been a member of the clan?: Several months (around 2-3) Started under name (xSyntax)

What is your total wealth?:120m (and raising due to awesome hosts)

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:
    Hey guys, i've been a part of Elite Ranks for several months and i have decided that i want to become more than just a casual better. I am very easy to talk to and love to make people laugh. I will continue to climb the ladder. I am currently working on maxing combat needed to host. (few more mage and defence levels) I love hosting Drop Parties and giveaways. I'm extremely active I'm on around for several hours of the day, I promise I have a life outside of rs. Smile I have been talking to some clan members and I get along great with people and plan on continuing to attain more friends! I am also working advancing my career in Web Design. I'm currently taking Advanced Javascript and basic sql classes becoming a master at web development. I would also love to help by doing anything i can coding wise for Elite Ranks.

What have you done so far to support the clan?: A few drop parties worth around 20m a piece. I have also bet on several host always making sure to leave a tip here and there. I keep people laughing when I can an make sure people know when an imposter decides to come about.

Sorry about the improper grammar, I need to get off Rs and get some sleep!

Last edited by Savant James on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bach
    Bach
    General
    General

Location : America: Land of the Racist Liberals & Fat Terrorist Supporters

Savant James Dp Manager Application Empty Re: Savant James Dp Manager Application

Post by Bach Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:15 am

The color of this post hurts my eyes. Haha.
    Savant James is a very nice guy. I've seen him on multiple occasions, and he is always happy to help those who are less experienced than he. He's also more than happy to provide his own winnings to fund drop parties in Elite Ranks' name.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:41 am