Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Thelastfate's Drop party manager application. HyUHYJq

3 posters

Thelastfate's Drop party manager application.

Fate

Thelastfate's Drop party manager application. Empty Thelastfate's Drop party manager application.

Post by Fate Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:42 am

Runescape Name: Thelastfate
    Country & Timezone: Canada EST
    Combat Level?: 104
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: 2 weeks
    What is your total wealth?: Broke
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: I believe you should accept me because I feel as if I would be a very good person to have as a drop party manager. I know how to use twitch as I've used it before and know about Runescape too. I have a few friends in the clan such as Moo, Shehz, etc. Over all I've bet around 1b+ in stakes. I'm also in a clan called Glory and Gold which is owned by someone with 130k+ twitch followers and I believe I could get the mods in the clan to maybe host a few giveaways for the clan.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: I've bet quite a lot and bet quite frequently and talk to the people on ts.

Thanks Fate
    Bach
    Bach
    General
    General

Location : America: Land of the Racist Liberals & Fat Terrorist Supporters

Thelastfate's Drop party manager application. Empty Re: Thelastfate's Drop party manager application.

Post by Bach Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:57 am

Huge vouch for Fate. He's always active in the FC and a great guy. Very Happy
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Thelastfate's Drop party manager application. Empty Re: Thelastfate's Drop party manager application.

Post by EUR0 Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Good Luck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:34 am