Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Application For Drop Party Manager. - 47 STEEZ 47 HyUHYJq

+4
imalien
Leonism
BeardedBird
ImSteez47
8 posters

Application For Drop Party Manager. - 47 STEEZ 47

ImSteez47
    ImSteez47

Application For Drop Party Manager. - 47 STEEZ 47 Empty Application For Drop Party Manager. - 47 STEEZ 47

Post by ImSteez47 Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Runescape Name: 47 STEEZ 47 (ImSteez47) Smile
    Country & Timezone:Canada, eh?UTC - 04:00
    Combat Level?:114
    How long have you been a member of the clan?:---- I've been a member of Elite Ranks since late September/early October. became active during October, have been ever since and plan on continuing my growth with Elite Ranks Smile

What is your total wealth?:---- This current moment My Total Wealth Is: 57,014,737.

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: ----   I've always been loyal to Elite Ranks. reason why? If it wasnt for Elite Ranks i probably would've quit Runescape when i moved to my sisters in November. but instead i got a job, bought internet and a new cpu and continued to play only because of Elite Ranks. in all my 10 years of runescape i swear my most fun was in the fc making bank and meeting new people only to later call them my friends. you guys truly are putting the fun back in runescape for me again.

What have you done so far to support the clan?:---- I havnt done anything out of the extreme so far, just added to give aways / twitch rolls when i have the money to Smile i tip hosts, do my best to stay friendly. i usually spam for drop parties, and twitch rolls aswell. and i also had my own FC during the holidays where i done my own drop parties, most people there wanted to know how i made so much money. so i told them about you guys, hoping for growth and more familiar faces to come around Elite Ranks Smile i feel like i achieved that, i feel like ive gotten over 15 different people in the past month to come try you guys out. i love the growth of the fc, couldnt bare to wake up one day and see the friends chat empty. another reason why i wish to become a dp manager, to continue doing the most i can for you guys until im maxed and can Apply to host for Elite Ranks. thank you all for the opportunities Smile

LONGLIVE ELITE RANKS

Last edited by ImSteez47 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing my total wealth. derp made me some cash :'))
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Application For Drop Party Manager. - 47 STEEZ 47 Empty Re: Application For Drop Party Manager. - 47 STEEZ 47

Post by BeardedBird Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:14 pm

good luck! Smile
    Leonism
    Leonism

Application For Drop Party Manager. - 47 STEEZ 47 Empty Re: Application For Drop Party Manager. - 47 STEEZ 47

Post by Leonism Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Ayy if there's any person that deserves a drop party manager title it's this kid. I'd vouch for this nigga a 100 times if I could. This nigga the most loyal and friendly out here, tipping the hosts who make 10x his bank every single day. Even with a 43m wealth, he hosts a 20m drop party with his own cash. You deserve this homie, I wish you all the best.
    imalien

Post by imalien Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Vouch!
    ImSteez47
    ImSteez47

Post by ImSteez47 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Leonism wrote:Ayy if there's any person that deserves a drop party manager title it's this kid. I'd vouch for this nigga a 100 times if I could. This nigga the most loyal and friendly out here, tipping the hosts who make 10x his bank every single day. Even with a 43m wealth, he hosts a 20m drop party with his own cash. You deserve this homie, I wish you all the best.
    Ayyyyy thank you bro. means alot <3
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    ImSteez47
    ImSteez47

Post by ImSteez47 Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:46 pm

Jn wrote:Good luck Steez! You are an extremely active member of our clan. When I host, I always see you on (haven't been hosting recently though), and you are always willing to bet. As a prospective drop party manager, you should do something to prove your legitimacy, such as hosting a drop party (and of course taking pictures  Cool).

Best of luck! I will most likely vouch if you include pictures!

Awh thank you Jn Smile i wanna see you host soon! where you been? :O hope ur new years was good <3 plan to be in elite even more then when i was in 2015 Smile i tried adding images of me betting yolos, i have the images, just cant find a way to get them on here :p but i did a Drop Party for C0in earlier td, he seemed impressed! Smile fingers crossed!!
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:34 am

You got my VOUCH!

Best of luck.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:31 am

Good luck c:
    ImSteez47
    ImSteez47

Post by ImSteez47 Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Khiza wrote:You got my VOUCH!

Best of luck.

Thanks Khiza<3 keep up the sick designs my man
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Hired - Dp Mod - EUR0PA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:22 pm