Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

great gamble for drop party manager (editeed) HyUHYJq

great gamble for drop party manager (editeed)

great gamble
    great gamble

great gamble for drop party manager (editeed) Empty great gamble for drop party manager (editeed)

Post by great gamble Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:33 am

Runescape Name:great gamble -previous rsns:hong konger,aishax,umanpreet,team jam3s,w54gambler,richierich and many more
    Timezone: asia Pacific
    Combat Level?: 115
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: 1.6 years +++(a lot of hosts have come and go eg master dilox,Emily,huit,,Helen and many more and still remember when fc was named elite duels,elite fights,elite ranks ....)
    What is your total wealth?: @1.4bill but Goes Up and Down have bet an estimate of 76bill in 9 months
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: Because this fc is soo effing cool always wanted to be in the inner parts of this fcs family tree and I love giving away and helping people and let's not forget betting .;p
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: betting,donating,drop parties (recently done 2 50mills drop parties last week for fc only and hopefully more in the future,highest 3 items dropped in my drop parties for fc are armadyl battlestaff,virtus wand and book),drop parties I have done ranges from 25m-80m and I like to help out In needly people in fc if needed .
    Thanks and gl me

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:07 am