Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

New User lookin for the gold mine HyUHYJq

5 posters

New User lookin for the gold mine

shmeekz

New User lookin for the gold mine Empty New User lookin for the gold mine

Post by shmeekz Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:32 am

Hey guys, I'm new to this community and staking scene

I was just reading around on guides and it seemed to talk alot about hosts

now I was trying to explore where these hosts would be
    from the post, i could figure out that a host is someone u can give money to stake for you and split 50/50 , correct me if im wrong haha

but this is really interesting, would anyone direct me to where i can find some hosts to invest in
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

New User lookin for the gold mine Empty Re: New User lookin for the gold mine

Post by SantaHats Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:36 pm

ok join our fc elite ranks, then check our chat and there are hosts all hosts have 2 bar , 3 bar , bronze star, silver star and gold star.
    don't bet on anyone else
    once u have place a bet on a host make sure he confirms it in fc chat because there are imposters here is an example: our admin replica 's orginal rsn is : replica imposter: repIica so beware
    and we don't splti 50/50
    hosts take 5%
    so for e.g u bet 1m they win = 2m 5% of 2m = 100k so u get 1900k
    also the chances of winning and losing are 50/50
    our hosts sometimes take a "xer" too that means they take 10% commsion but they are paying for it.
    our owners of fc = c0in, jam3s admins replica , jezi
    we also have aloooooot of drop parties and we just had a 20 B I L L I O N Drop party, absolutely massive right?
    and I guess that's it ,
    Very Happy
    shmeekz

Post by shmeekz Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:42 pm

party h a t wrote:ok join our fc elite ranks, then check our chat and there are hosts all hosts have 2 bar , 3 bar , bronze star, silver star and gold star.
    don't bet on anyone else
    once u have place a bet on a host make sure he confirms it in fc chat because there are imposters here is an example: our admin replica 's orginal rsn is : replica    imposter: repIica so beware
    and we don't splti 50/50
    hosts take 5%
    so for e.g u bet 1m they win = 2m 5% of 2m = 100k so u get 1900k
    also the chances of winning and losing are 50/50
    our hosts sometimes take a "xer" too that means they take 10% commsion but they are paying for it.
    our owners of fc = c0in, jam3s       admins replica , jezi
    we also have aloooooot of drop parties and we just had a 20 B I L L I O N Drop party, absolutely massive right?
    and I guess that's it ,
    Very Happy

that is so amazing

so im guessing is that we trade the coins to the host and they will confirm it?

is there an osrs host?
    elysium c

Post by elysium c Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid lol1! lol1! lol1! lol1! lol1! lol1!
    BeardedBird
    BeardedBird

Post by BeardedBird Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:57 am

nope there are no hosts on osrs as comission staking is not allowed there.

It is completely fine on rs3 though.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Run east when you get to the duel arena until you get to the top of the stairs. We'll be there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:59 am