Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

How to keep the profit from staking HyUHYJq

2 posters

How to keep the profit from staking

King of pid
    Corporal
    Corporal

How to keep the profit from staking Empty How to keep the profit from staking

Post by King of pid Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:10 am

So I see many people making a huge profit and basically getting cleaned daily. Even most of the hosts, so I'm going to try to help you guys on how to keep the profit with a tried and tested method that I used a Lil while back.

For hosts: depending on what rank you have, make a target, if you're 2 bar, make a 100m target 3 bar a 200m target and so on. Your first thing in the day is to host, and or bet your money until you reach your target. After that buy some items and be left with 0 cash. Start hosting again and bet and yolo the money you make. At the end of the day, shard up everything you made and never sell that for staking. This way everyday you can only go up. And you keep a profit of minimum 100/200m/ whatever your target is. Just remember these points or you'll get cleaned eventually.

1. Don't stake your target.
    2. If you're just a few mils away your target don't bet/stake.
    3. Don't get frustrated if you don't hit your target sometimes. It's a bad day not a bad life.
    4. Don't RAGE STAKE.
    5. Don't stake your target if you lose the extra profit you made. It's better than being cleaned.

If you don't follow even one point. You'll eventually get cleaned. Like 4 days ago I rage staked and got cleaned. So those points are important.

Betters: it's all about timing to make 10m to max cash. Betting on a host at the right streak and time and predicting losses. This ability comes after losing money multiple times on a streak. You get to know the right time to bet. Betters make money quicker than hosts sometimes since they bet continuously. So on each you guys get to a certain profit level. Bank 90% and start betting with 10% suppose 10m. Turn that into 25m or 50m then start with 15m then make 50m and start with 20m and so on. If you lose a 10m wait for the right timing and start again.
    Points for betters:

1. Don't rage bet
    2. Never go all in
    3. Don't bet on losses if you have a low bank.
    4. Take risks sometimes.
    5. DO NOT KEEP LOSING YOUR CASH DOING STAKES ON YOURSELF IF YOU CAN'T WIN.

So yeah that's pretty much it I hope this helps everyone out to keep profit in this game.

Point for everyone: Don't check the depth of the sea with both feet. Therefore don't yolo 100% of your bank. Even if you go from 500m to 100m. You can lose 50m and win 50m instead of losing a 100m.

Lastly take it easy. At the end of the day it's just a game and you play for fun. Let this be a lesson never gamble irl Razz

Wish you all the best of luck!

Peace~
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

How to keep the profit from staking Empty Re: How to keep the profit from staking

Post by Malik Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:40 pm

Yolo all in ftw

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:19 am