Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D HyUHYJq

+2
Chronos
Fcdb
6 posters

I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D

Fcdb
    Fcdb

I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D Empty I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D

Post by Fcdb Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Hey guys, (sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, but could'nt find the right one)

Here a little introduction of myself:

I am Michael, aka 'Fcdb' on Runescape.

I turned 25 years old 5 days ago, and i live in Holland.

Still in college 1 day a week, Economics and Accounting at the University.
    I have a parttime job as Associate Accountant, 2 days a week.

When I have spare time I like to play Runescape, staking only most of the time. Cuz at the moment I'm not looking to max my stats.. just because it takes too much time.

I've been playing Runescape since 2005 (which can be proven with my untradeable rare zombiehead in bank ^^) but i stopped playing when I went to college.

On college I found out about Online Poker, been playing that the past 2 years.. quickly found out I like fast cash, so I specialized in Headsup. I stopped playing poker a few months back, because it was becoming more and more time consuming. (made a good bankroll and had a good cashout)

After the quitting poker I decided to login Runescape to see all changes it's been going through, after bossing Araxxor for a ~400m bank I decided to start staking, and I have been using all the knowledge I have from poker and my study and put that into becoming a successful staker.

The first day I started slow, and learned that scamming is a big part of staking. Got scammed for about 100m total, that was a lesson learned. After fixing this and knowing all scamms thats out there I began my staking career.

I had 300m left and went to 800m on the first day.
    Next few days I began betting a bit lower to see how it goes, since after all its a 50/50 game and those odds can't be mathematically beaten for a 100%.

Went from 800 to 1.1b the next days with stakes @ max 10m.

Now it looks like it's all profit I make but ofcourse there are upswings and downswings, but at the end of the 3 days I ended with +300m profit making my bank 1.1bil

The next day I lost control after a 200m downswing and yolo'ed the other 900m leaving me with nothing. (it's the same with poker, it's called going on 'TILT'..)

Day after I sold some items in my bank worth of 7m.
    After a intense day i ended up with 700m and started my anti-tilting (poker) practice again.

From there on my bank has grown and grown to ~3b in about a week without tilting (got my control back for 100%)

I am currently still staking and hosting for friends, some of u might already seen me in W54, some may not.

For the ones who don't know me;

This is my story, and thanks for reading Smile

Cheers, Michael - Fcdb
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D Empty Re: I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D

Post by Chronos Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Nice to meet u man Very Happy and i love how u relate poker with rs staking it's very true,
    the percentage of winning and losing are different but the concept is the same.

You have to know when to call in a hand such as calling a stake in rs and when to bet on a host.
    and if u have a low bank on rs just work your way up slowly little by little exactly how u will try in a poker table,
    don't wanna lose all you're chips in 1 or 2 hands Rolling Eyes

lol i'm a poker maniac been playing poker for decades win a lot/lose a little,
    got billions in one of a poker site that i still play.love the game its fun,exciting,amusing,
    and definetely addicting.Used to make millions in rs by keeping in mind
    the knowledge i know from poker to rs staking,it's a very good strategy thinking.

#poker4life
    #staking4life
    Shehzadi
    Shehzadi
    Admin
    Admin

I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D Empty Re: I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D

Post by Shehzadi Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:51 pm

Nice to meet you. I think you called my stake earlier today!
    Fcdb
    Fcdb

Post by Fcdb Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:00 am

Ye I remember you ;D
    I call alot of (big) stakes haha Razz
    udmurds

Post by udmurds Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello Michael. Call friends to our FC Smile
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:23 am

Althought polypore staking is 50/50, it feels sometimes that something swings it to much lower or higher at times. I haven't seen anything irl that's 50/50 that goes on a 4+ streak so numerously as polypore staking.
    FierceKily
    FierceKily

Post by FierceKily Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:59 am

Nyc <3 Good to have a nice person like you in the cummounity :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:01 pm