Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Dortl - trial host application (please read) HyUHYJq

+3
Tigres
EUR0
Polypore 54
7 posters

Dortl - trial host application (please read)

dortl

Dortl - trial host application (please read) Empty Dortl - trial host application (please read)

Post by dortl Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Runescape Name: Dortl
    Country & Timezone: Wales/England - GMT
    Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?: Yes
    Are you able to livestream while hosting?: Yes
    Total Wealth: around 50m in items, In terms of cash im currently cleaned. Embarassed
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: around 4 Months
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: I have been an active Member of the clan since i joined, betting over 2b on hosts etc, I am very friendly and enjoy talking to other members especially Joe  Cool (polypore) Iv trained tirelessly for the past few weeks getting max poly stats and love watching stakes and the feelings when winning. I hope to make people bank and have fun whilst doing it Smile
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: I recently applied to become a drop party host and ended up getting a trial from hierso, I performed one drop party so far that had a few issues but have now been corrected. Since I joined the fc I have bet over 2b in gold and have donated many time to drop parties. I have also helped spam for drop parties on many occasions. I have always been active in the teamspeak and world 54 and enjoy taking part in the fc.
    Please read this and consider me as a future host and give me the chance to prove my worthiness of becoming a good host in the future.
    Thanks Stephen / Dortl

Last edited by dortl on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Polypore 54

Dortl - trial host application (please read) Empty Re: Dortl - trial host application (please read)

Post by Polypore 54 Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Vouch for Dortl even though his English could improve, hes a nice guy would make a great host!
    dortl

Dortl - trial host application (please read) Empty Re: Dortl - trial host application (please read)

Post by dortl Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Polypore 54 wrote:Vouch for Dortl even though his English could improve, hes a nice guy would make a great host!

Thanks for the corrections very much help king
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:27 am

Good luck
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    dortl

Post by dortl Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:52 am

<3

Last edited by dortl on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Good Luck. I cant vouch tho, you leave our fc and join sow54 for betting. You Either Stay In This Fc Or Join Sow54. Select One.
    dortl

Post by dortl Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Tigres wrote:Whoops - edited wrong person fuck lol

Please additionally follow the application structure and include total wealth.

Goodluck.

Thanks for updating, knew you weren't talking about me Razz
    dortl

Post by dortl Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm

The Great Ur wrote:Good Luck. I cant vouch tho, you leave our fc and join sow54 for betting. You Either Stay In This Fc Or Join Sow54. Select One.

Thank you and yes i'm sticking to this fc as it provides better opportunities and the members are 100x more friendly Razz
    dortl

Post by dortl Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:23 pm

EUR0 wrote:Good luck

Thanks for reading Smile
    10000M
    10000M

Post by 10000M Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:51 am

I don't get it, why would someone be made a host if they have no money?
    The Great Ur

Post by The Great Ur Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:46 am

Good Luck then Very Happy
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 pm

good luck Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:16 am