Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Dispute with Halal Money HyUHYJq

3 posters

Dispute with Halal Money

Stormzy 54

Dispute with Halal Money Empty Dispute with Halal Money

Post by Stormzy 54 Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:08 pm

First of all to any readers, this is a good clan chat and I made over 2b in two days with it, so any new members / people worried of scammers, none of the hosts do and this is the best money making method in the game.

Last week, I put a 100M bet on Halal money.

Realizing at how shit Halal money was, I asked for a refund.

I PM'd him in game a few times, and posted in the Clan Chat several times asking him for a refund, and he ignored me.

I followed him in game, before he went in, sent him trade quests asking for it back, he ignored the request and still proceeded to go in and stake. He never has any bets, and probably wanted to make a quick commision hoping he would win.

I haven't seen him since, and I asked him today, and he said "you aint getting shit", and kicked me from the clan chat.

Dispute with Halal Money 29bmsk1

This is the first time I've had an issue with a host, and i haven't spoken to him since until today when this happened.

I love this clan chat, but this host has taken the piss. Can you get him to upload the stream to prove he scammed me
    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

Dispute with Halal Money Empty Re: Dispute with Halal Money

Post by Halal Money Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:02 am

First of all, I have been open and actively taking bets for the last month I haven't been away like you said I was. You came after 2-3 weeks after this incident has happened with a hilarious attempt at getting free handouts after you got cleaned.

You never pm'ed, traded or done anything at that time, except saying in FC in which you shouldn't, because we have to focus on multiple things, such as the duel, callers, etc. Our refund policy is that you should trade + PM for a refund. You even spoke with Luciana and failed to back up any of your statements.

Fast forward to this screenshot you provided, after all the talking, you go and spam in FC "halal is a scammer" in addition to telling ranks that I owed you 100m which is obviously false. I got angry and said that to you, and kicked you for spamming, accusing ranks of scamming after a discussion about it already have been taken place.

Look, there are 2 things that are certain in life, death & me giving you that 100m. If you're trying to get free handouts, you're at the wrong place buddy.
    Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:24 am

Topic Solved & Locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:20 pm