Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Luciana abusing her rank again.... HyUHYJq

+2
Malik
EUR0
6 posters

Luciana abusing her rank again....

Potato

Luciana abusing her rank again.... Empty Luciana abusing her rank again....

Post by Potato Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:42 am

Hey guys so i was on ts we were talking and joking around in lobby so i changed my name to ''im a real girl like luciana'' and i get insta perma banned by her.... . im almost a vet here, been in fc for 8 months and in ts for about 4. So please help resolve this, and im apologizing to luciana aswell (btw i knew she was a real girl before).
    Potato

Luciana abusing her rank again.... Empty Re: Luciana abusing her rank again....

Post by Potato Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:43 am

couldnt post a screenshort cause im a newbie here
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:18 am

Well some people pmed me about this aswell but idk is it truth
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:13 am

Probably been a misunderstanding. She probably thought you came to TS for the sole reason of trolling
    Potato

Post by Potato Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 am

So do i wait for James now?
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:23 am

I hope you will get unbanned soon <3 I love you
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Potato

Post by Potato Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:47 pm

Tigres, about the loan.. after u said no in was just joking... everyone take the things so serious while its only teamspeak like jesus calm down and relax.... Also u were being a dick to me before. Im sorry, ut its just who i am, i like to joke around ppl and i like it when they joke about me. I dont take things personal as you guys do, so i guess im sorry about that and will try to change it in the future.

Dani Strife
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dani Strife Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:59 am

Not entirely true. You did change your name to that but then I ignored it and you changed your name back after a minute or so, so I never commented.
    Next thing I know you changed your name a second time regarding me, but it was abusive as fuck, hence why you obviously failed to note that one in your little rant.
    Recently you've been continuously messaging me making shitty comments/remarks and I don't want to hear it to be honest. I told you learn some respect for once and I'll let you back in; I've still seen no changes, so I don't regret my decision one bit.

Enjoy trying to slag me off some more though, but next time please state the full truth rather than try make me look like the bad guy. Rolling Eyes
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:09 pm

*the bad guy*
    Dani, are you a guy? o_0
    Kappa?! Razz
    Potato

Post by Potato Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:15 pm

I did NEVER change my name to ''kill all niggas''. Pretty damn sure about that. So no need to tell lies about that and make me look even worse.
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:16 pm

^
    Potato

Post by Potato Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Also dani, we all know that u dont deserve admin, and idk how the fuck u got it but ur just using the rank, u feel like u're above us all and u can do whatever the fuck u want.
    Potato

Post by Potato Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:26 pm

can someone give me james's skype or some admin that deserved his rank and is an ok guy?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:35 am