Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

application for drop party manager position HyUHYJq

4 posters

application for drop party manager position

7 runemaster

application for drop party manager position Empty application for drop party manager position

Post by 7 runemaster Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 pm

runescape name:7 runemaster
    time zone: eastern standard time
    combat lvl:119
    I have been part of elite ranks for almost 2 years now
    total wealth: 60m
    Experience: I spent 2+ years staking in the elite fc's which is quite enjoyable. From the money I've earned, a small portion is given back to the rs community through a drop parties. Currently, I have been doing this for the past 4 months and would like to continue helping the runescape community. These drop parties are small (5-10m). However, it's definitely paying off and and help me connect with the f2p players that attend them. I truly enjoy giving back to the rs community is unbelievable.
    Why i want to become a dpm: The reason i want to become a dpm is because I enjoy giving back to the rs community and this is the reason i like playing runescape. I also want to give back to this fc for everything the countless dp's, friendly hosts, and just overall making this game better and more fun. I just wanted to end off with giving is always greater than getting and wether i get this postion i will continue to help these f2p.
    Thank you for take the time and reading my application! Happy runescaping!!! Very Happy
    p.s. I can stream just in case you guys were wondering.
    Hierso
    Hierso

application for drop party manager position Empty Re: application for drop party manager position

Post by Hierso Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Never saw you before. :'o
    7 runemaster

application for drop party manager position Empty Re: application for drop party manager position

Post by 7 runemaster Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:44 pm

I am on from 12:00-20:00 rs time almost everyday i have you added too so if you're on just pm me and ill stop by Very Happy
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:03 am

Big vouch for You like 1.5 year old member
    Hierso
    Hierso

Post by Hierso Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:20 pm

Alright, private message me once in-game, or come to our teamspeak and we'll talk alright ^^
    7 runemaster

Post by 7 runemaster Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:53 pm

thank you so much Eur0! Also i join the teamspeak yesterday getting on rn
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Np runemaster
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Haven't seen you before so can't vouch, sorry ;o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:12 pm